Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Who is Going to Myrtle beach

Question

53 answers to this question

Daryl Mirza- Key NOTE Presenter

Daryl-Mirza.jpgWelcome to Facilitec.com Daryl will talk about KEC and how he started his Empire years Ago. Ask Daryl how he makes Millions?

Doc Reisman

Doc-Reisman.jpgDoc will be representing the Power Washing Contractors | Power Washers | Pressure Washing Contractors in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.

Michael-Hinderliter- Mike will be Co-hosting the Texas Meeting with Myself. Meet Mike in Texas, meet will be held at Truck Wash | Fleet Wash | Mobile Truck Washing | Trailer Washout | Truck Detailing | RV Wash | Fort Worth | Dallas | Texas | DFW | SteamawayMichael-Hinderliter.jpgAsk Mike questions in Texas-How does he washes hundreds and thousands or trucks daily?

Edited by Ron Musgraves

WOW !!! This is looking like a real good event. I am looking forward to being there.

Hey, I sent a roof cleaning lead your way earlier today. Just wanted to let you know.

tgs-logo.png

The Grime Scene will Be in Attendance an a banner will be hanging in Honor ofBeth & Rods contribution to the Industry.

Thanks Beth & Rod we will Miss you guys at the show.

Thanks Ron,

Ordinarily we would love to go, but it is Rod's Birthday weekend and there is no way I'm getting him to do a business related thing that weekend. There was one other business related thing I thought about trying to get him to do that was close to home, and when I mentioned it all I got was a grunt. Oh well!

Beth

Thanks Ron,

Ordinarily we would love to go, but it is Rod's Birthday weekend and there is no way I'm getting him to do a business related thing that weekend. There was one other business related thing I thought about trying to get him to do that was close to home, and when I mentioned it all I got was a grunt. Oh well!

Beth

Well, theres always room for you guys. If something changes your always Welcome...who knows if you win the skid Pete might trade for a major wood tool?...(cobb blaster)

Rod come on buddy...its been about 8 years since we met in Vegas.

Sounds like this event is getting better every day!Ron, any word from those Cyclone LP4500 driveable recovery surface cleaners? Any chance you can talk them into coming and doing a demo? That would be great!

th_CIMG1058.jpg

Jeff LeCours- Jeff will be present at the Beach to ask questions. Jeff's Expertise is in Residential Home Communitys. Jeff is Located in Myrtle Beach and Co-hosted 2008 event.

I'll be present, but I won't be speaking, Ron wouldn't pay for my airfare from Myrtle Beach :beerchug: or my bar tab LOL

See you all at the RT, its coming soon ! Ask me any questions

Edited by Jeff