Sign in to follow this  
All Surface

Pressure Cleaning & Roof Cleaning YMCA Palm Harbor Florida!

Question

We were contacted a couple of weeks ago from the YMCA corporate office in Tampa Fl, about Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning for one of their locations in Palm Harbor Florida. The Cleaning consisted of Concrete Walkways, Pressure Washing the entire exterior of the building, Curb Cleaning and Cleaning portions of their Shingle Roof that were heavily infested with mold and algae. We also cleaned all of the outside of their windows. Keep in mind, this entire building is over 30,000 square ft. and their were tons of windows. Lets just say my wife never wants to Clean another pane of glass. LOL...We arrived at 6:00am Sunday morning and completed the entire job by 3:00pm. Thank God for my wife and for great employees. Without them we never could have gotten it all done in one day.

[ATTACH]12940[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12941[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12942[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12943[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12944[/ATTACH]

post-3757-137772263812_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772263821_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772263828_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772263834_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772263839_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

Nice roof cleaning over in palm harbor Larry! We had 3 customers here in Tampa that just had to have their roofs cleaned on a Saturday. I was planning to take the boat out in Tampa Bay today, and try and get some rest and relaxation in for our busy week coming up. I bet you were all tied and beat up after that Palm Harbor Roof Cleaning Job huh ?

After the nice work you did cleaning that roof, the YMCA should give you a lifetime pass to the whirlpool, as long as you promise not to sing in there.