Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Finally

Well I have been saying I am going to do it for the past couple years and its well over due. I have hired a full time office computer person to bring JL Pressure Washing into the 21st century. There is much to be done and I have no real clue where to start, but I am very excited that it is starting. He starts the 1st week of November. We will be working very hard over the winter getting all the basics down and up and running and ramp up marketing. I have slacked this past year and that will change.

Can I hear a big YAY?

Finally!!!!

So all you Fifes, Fenners and all, that have told me to get my act & numbers together, you might be getting some calls. might need your help and direction a little.

YAY!!!

Jeff,

Ron makes a good point. Keep your own network and keep it local. Firewall your "main computer" or "server" from internet nasties. This can keep garbage from flooding or infecting other internal network computers. "SNAT" your server local hosts.

Plenty of storage for photos and videos, with off site backup, is also needed now and especially for the future. After all, You Are The Condo King! Don't let your PM customers know that you have no clue about technology!

Your nephew will understand!

Jeff, I cant believe you caved in. This internet fad will be gone in a few years and all of us with fax machines and a roll of stamps will rule the world.

LOL LOL. Come on Willaim, tell everybody the truth, you may be a caveman, but your wife has you hooked up big time

Edited by Jeff