Sign in to follow this  
Rick2

Nine years ago tomorrow.

Question

Yeah, it was nine years ago tomorrow I got married to a beautiful girl I met while walking around Eastern Europe. Her name is Polina and I still can't understand why she wanted to marry a guy who makes his living washing buildings. Wow, so much has changed. Baby boy, new house new cars, new man toys, new garage next year, etc.) On top of that she sold a small piece of land she owned in Bulgaria for half a million dollars last year. Life is good. Nine years, feels like last week.

post-2213-137772285889_thumb.jpg

4 answers to this question

Yes there is Dan, you're right. In fact that's how she got her first "real" job in the USA. She started with Comcast through a friend of mine as a disptcher because she was the only one that could speak Russian. (She actually speaks Russian better than English). Now she is a real big shot with Comcast. Russian is one of her 7 fluent languages including Latin, (along with 6 others that are not too flient). Aside from that she has two masters degrees.

I always wonder how you can get a package like that. Someone that doesn't mind being married to me. I guess I'm not too bad after all.