Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Christmas List!!!!

Question

41 answers to this question

What's on yours?

I want a new truck this year!!!! I think I'm going to get one.

Treated myself to a new Tundra a few weeks ago for an early Christmas present. Now I need a backup camera to park the beast without crushing some small car hoods.

Treated myself to a new Tundra a few weeks ago for an early Christmas present. Now I need a backup camera to park the beast without crushing some small car hoods.

......I guess the rain must not have been THAT bad this year!!:D

What kind of truck are you getting?

I have been looking at Chevys even though I have drove a ford Diesel since 2007.

I looked a Powerstrokes but since I'm writing a check its tough to write the check for 54 g's.

They will give me around 14 for my diesel, and the check writing will be easier.

What upsets me is last year not even ford would take my truck on Trade when I could buy the same truck for around 39

You only want 14K for an '07 Ford? I was looking at a lot the other day, a Ford Lariat diesel was sticker'd at 60K. Crazy. I bought an '06 last year (same truck....lariat, diesel, 4x4, 4door) with 40K miles for 25K when diesel fuel was through the roof. Are you set on getting new?

You only want 14K for an '07 Ford? I was looking at a lot the other day, a Ford Lariat diesel was sticker'd at 60K. Crazy. I bought an '06 last year (same truck....lariat, diesel, 4x4, 4door) with 40K miles for 25K when diesel fuel was through the roof. Are you set on getting new?

My power stroke is a 2003 , I was driving them since 1977...Sorry

I'm going to auction Sunday for the last time for used. Then next week if I dont find what I need I will buy something.

Taxessssss

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Personally I can't think of anything I need but morally I am going to stay away from Powerwashing politics for at least a year and just watch from afar how things transpire in this industry.

Personally I can't think of anything I need but

morally I am going to stay away from Powerwashing politics for at least a year and just watch from afar how things transpire in this industry.

Wait JohnT---that is a christmas present for everyone else!! You are supposed to say what YOU want for christmas!!:D J/K man, enjoy your holidays, FIFE

A decent digital camera. My old kodack sucks, and I take pictures of every job. That will be my gift to myself after the holidays are over. Kids first.

I want a shop. I don't have much room at my house, but would like somewhere to do little projects, and store tools so that I can clear out the regular garage. There is something wrong when you have a three car garage and can only park one car in it...Well, an Excursion, but still.

I want the bullet proof ERG & oil coolers,APR headstuds,trains horns for the F250 a new pair of Cobblers Choice boots and a pair of Oakleys.

What I'll actually get..................

clothes and underwear.

Personally I can't think of anything I need but morally I am going to stay away from Powerwashing politics for at least a year and just watch from afar how things transpire in this industry.

But then again I may get back into Powerwashing politics again because I see 2010 possibly being another rough year for many and I have the time to give back....will see.

......I guess the rain must not have been THAT bad this year!!:D

Jon,

Weather was difficult this season but thankfully we had a lot of ipe' jobs ... the wood dries in a flash. With good weather and work into mid November, turned out to be a good year.

The Tundra is a personal vehicle, not a business purchase. But it can serve as a backup if needed.