Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Christmas List!!!!

Question

41 answers to this question

When you have a $1,000,000 salary, I don't think buying a 50K truck at the end of the year is going to help all that much:D

Lol , with a million dollar salary a 350 wouldn't be enough. Unfortunatly John I'm not close to a mil. Likely will I ever make that much in the future.

I'm a simple guy, have had BMW , Mercedes & lots of large toys. Boats motor homes and such. I like my mountain cabin my simple home with alot of room.

Most guys here on this bbs have nicer things than I do. I have been driving a ford focus thru this gas crunch. I drive a sport track also. Wife downsized from a navigator to a smaller suv. Kids all lost big pickups and got toys & hondas.

My 16 year old thinks he is getting my diesel. He will get a used truck like all my others got until he has had two wrecks or graduates college.

I have a daughter starting a school tuition around 40 gs. That's something I enjoy spending my money on.

I'm a simple guy with not much flash, I enjoy my life an can retire comfortable at anytime. Despite my asset today are half what they where two year ago this time. Realestate is the place to be now, dirt if you can get it. High end homes if you can play. Commercial right now the big boys are sucking up, another year and this market will even be good.

I downsized almost two years ago anticipating freeing all my cash for this enconomy. I recall some experts saying to follow this path. They are absolutety correct. It's been a nice comfortable ride so far.

I want the bullet proof ERG & oil coolers,APR headstuds,trains horns for the F250 a new pair of Cobblers Choice boots and a pair of Oakleys.

What I'll actually get..................

clothes and underwear.

ditch the EGR, o wait, you run a ford

To be awarded a HUGE (& highly profitable) cleaning project that will take a month to complete. Then I can buy me a backup cold water 8 gpm pressure washer. A Bama win in the national title game would be nice too as it looks like I will be there!

Treated myself to a new Tundra a few weeks ago for an early Christmas present. Now I need a backup camera to park the beast without crushing some small car hoods.[/quote

Welcome to the Tundra Club

Welcome to the Tundra Club

Thanks Mark. Between my wife and I, it is the 7th new Toyota we have purchased over the years. They have just been terrific cars and trucks for us.

Just bought a ford 150 supercrew last night just in time for the snow here in wi.

Just in time!

:cool:

Charlie, don't forget to fill out your signature properly.

Shoot me a PM if you need any help!