Sign in to follow this  
John T

Where do you store you equipment??

Question

The last few years I had a rental yard space but this past year In one of my cost saving moves I sold off some equipment and brought the rest back to my house. Every day this equipment went in and out of my property to go to work but my neighbors were pretty good about it. Since I have two driveways I had the space that I needed. We set up at the end of last year that Tent set-up thats pretty heavy duty and in the winter I store some of my equipment in there. I use to store my Swabby trailer in there but since I just sold that off and got that brand new White enclose trailer that tent space became storage. I am going to sell that white trailer which you'll see in my next post so I can put the money towards a gooseneck trailer. Thats going to be one powerhouse of a trailer but thats for another day and another post.

2 answers to this question

For those of you that can make a GOOD living doing nothing but wood. My hat is off to you.

I have storage issues like John. I have a few trucks, a couple plows/brooms, and a trailer. My garage is full, and so is my big shed. I keep my broom/plows and cube van at a GM dealealership.( But that will be going by way of the dodo bird as they didn't fit into the restructure plan.)

My neighbours too, have been very lieniant. To move to the outskirts of the city would be a viable option, but I'm short an extra half mil.

The joys of owning your own business.