David Vicars

Jeff Lecours

Daniel Tambasco

Terry Miller

Squirtgun Karvonen

1. Who would be the first voted off?

2. Who would the final four be?

3. Who would win?

Everything that happens in between doesnt matter.

Edited by topcoat

77 answers to this question

It depends on who is directing the this Show

If its a umacc production

History shows First one off would would be :

ron ********** Follow by tony ************** (for no other reason than guilt by association.)

see on to previous Shows "Survivor Umacc'' and "Survivor pt state" it happened that way.

Also being a umacc production Nobody would know what happened at the end of the show their would be a gag ordered on what had transpired

Now if it were a Musgroves production That would even worse.why?

because he would teach and preach how if we will all worked together and shared knowlege and helped everyone on the island .....we would all be winners and wouldnt have to stab anyone in the back to make money and plus their would be those nightly chats by the fire and prizes given out..gift certificate and computers and memberships in other organizations

Its a Silly world

How come every time someone brings up Dan's van I can hear John Walsh's voice in my head? LOL

Ron has offered to pay all maintenance on Dans van in 2010 because it brings joy and happiness. ***All He Has to Do is POST!!!!!!!!****

Boom - you're all dead, I detonated a long ago left nuclear warhead, the island is toast and so are you!

And let me guess, you are able to run away fast enough not to be affected by the blast?? :D

Ron has offered to pay all maintenance on Dans van in 2010 because it brings joy and happiness. ***All He Has to Do is POST!!!!!!!!****

Hahahahahaha.....best post so far this December!!!:D

Thats a great Contest, dont forget we are giving away Laptops. Gave away two last thrusday!!!!

Happy Holidays from www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

I hope you are able to do some cross promotion. Get a nce decal on the quarter panel of that van and have Dan deliver the laptops personally. Stock him up with t shirts, hats, pens, those big foam #1 fingers with logo on them. This could be huge.

I hope you are able to do some cross promotion. Get a nce decal on the quarter panel of that van and have Dan deliver the laptops personally. Stock him up with t shirts, hats, pens, those big foam #1 fingers with logo on them. This could be huge.

Foam fingers good idea, next event!!!

Thanks

hmm, I though that I was the first one to leave the Island if it was a ***** thing...

Since I manage to control everything behind the scenes, I am thinking that I could orchestrate something that would really make it interesting. And no Fenner would not be allowed to walk around naked. The thought of any of you fat guys walking around naked is, at the least, a bit disturbing.

Before I could decide who wins, I need rules... Like I tell my customers, I don't care what your contract says, I will figure out a way to make it work to my advantage. They laugh, and I always do.

hmm, I though that I was the first one to leave the Island if it was a ***** thing...

Since I manage to control everything behind the scenes, I am thinking that I could orchestrate something that would really make it interesting. And no Fenner would not be allowed to walk around naked. The thought of any of you fat guys walking around naked is, at the least, a bit disturbing.

Before I could decide who wins, I need rules... Like I tell my customers, I don't care what your contract says, I will figure out a way to make it work to my advantage. They laugh, and I always do.

Everything on Fenner is little, likley nothing to disturbing hanging out.

"I though that I was the first one to leave the Island if it was a ***** thing..."

yes I think we all remember Scott ......Your press release was posted on like 5 bbs forums (family reasons) lol lol

Edited by dollarspa

Boom - you're all dead, I detonated a long ago left nuclear warhead, the island is toast and so are you!

yea right Dan, you're a Democrat! You let everyone have a warhead of their own to be fair and then disarmed your own

HA!

How is it possible to be little Mr Dudley DoRight over at *** in disallowing any mention of the evil empire, but then come over here and conjure a way to turn a fun spirited thread into a ***** dig? If you are going to present as the pinnacle of upstanding morality, do it on all the boards!

(Edit: that was harsh...I was having a computer rage moment that went like this: mouse stops working on pc during important quickbooks batch of billing that needs to be emailed...pull out pc, unplug and replug in mouse. Mouse works, now keyboard doesnt. Pull out pc, fix connection on keyboard. Now qb message says it has been disconnected from the server, then windows updates pop up requiring 3 step configuration and shutdown...What should have taken 20 minutes took about 90. I'll leave the post to show that I can be a overly blunt *****, but also mature enough to acknowledge it)

Edited by topcoat

How is it possible to be little Mr Dudley DoRight over at *** in disallowing any mention of the evil empire, but then come over here and conjure a way to turn a fun spirited thread into a ***** dig? If you are going to present as the pinnacle of upstanding morality, do it on all the boards!

QFT.

I like your thread, Scott. Back to island business.

Are there any 'native' chicks on this island?

Yes Dan, there are. But just like normal chics in the real world, they don't want to date any Dago guys because they are such emotional basketcases.......if they wanted someone that can go from loving to sad to excited to angry to 'sad crying" to 'happy crying' in a matter of minutes, they'd just become lesbians. :D

Its funny you mention that Ron, because as I ponder writing your biography I have actually been thinking that building a reality show around you would be a huge hit. This could lead to big things. When are we going to work out the details of me becoming your official biographer?