David Vicars

Jeff Lecours

Daniel Tambasco

Terry Miller

Squirtgun Karvonen

1. Who would be the first voted off?

2. Who would the final four be?

3. Who would win?

Everything that happens in between doesnt matter.

Edited by topcoat

77 answers to this question

Well you know something - they made a reality show out of Orange County Bike Shop - I bet Ron's place is probably pretty hilarious. How about the ***** unite with *** to make an internet TV show of Ron's shop - we could follow him around yelling at people all day long.

Well you know something - they made a reality show out of Orange County Bike Shop - I bet Ron's place is probably pretty hilarious. How about the ***** unite with *** to make an internet TV show of Ron's shop - we could follow him around yelling at people all day long.

058391edfc301f9ec7903e016a2b1de2.jpg

I never Yell At anyone!!!! Tune in and see my shop in the morning.

My only concern here, and believe me the positives far outweigh the negatives on this one, is that a network might beat us down on price for this show with the argument that Ron has been overexposed, commercialized. He is a brand at this point. Execs might be concerned that Rons youtube channel, the talkbox series, and now the iphone live deal already have him too accessible in visual media.

To quote the Tragically Hip: "Why are you so partial that Playboy con when you can see me naked anytime you want?"

Holy crap. There are getting to be a lot of layers to this onion.

Now that Billy Mays Hayes has passed on, there needs to be a new pitchman to take his place.

HI !

RONNIE ********** HERE TO SHARE WITH YOU THE MOST IMPORTANT PRODUCT I HAVE EVER ENDORSED!

Ron ********** should only be packaged in the mass media in his vintage form which would be:

"Hey Guys. Ron ********** here to share with you the most important product Ron ********** has ever endorsed."

I just cant get that one out of my head from last year:

"You guys are looking for some kind of cookie cutter sales close script, Ron ********** just doesnt have any cookie cutter closes."

More on this later.

I dont even know where to start...

Fenner?

Tambasco?

**********?

Holy crap wouldnt Russ Spence make a great bobblehead? I saw a Kevin Youkilis one already that might work for him.

I am beside myself. There are two of me.

My only concern here is that Scrappy beats every one to the punch and like trademarks these bobbleheads and sells them exclusively through his new marketing business. These little badboys will outsell his pens and bookmarks all daylong.

he might have an inch. laugh it up Jose.. you are my south of the border stunt double.

Ken south of the border, Carlos is the only landscaper I know that doesn't speak Spanish, why do you think he started a pressure wash org?

Edited by Ron Musgraves