Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Anyone Here A PWNA member?

We never joined PWNA. When Everett became president, I was encouraged as he is a wood guy, and seriously considered joining. Just never got around to it.

National Cleaning Expo will have a super discount Rate 2010, maybe you can win a membership Like Celeste did.

I was once. Why should I be?

Charlie

Only you can decide if it's beneficial for you or not.

And here's one more gentle reminder about the signature requirements.

If you need help fixing it just ask, but I'm pretty sure that with over 200 posts you know how to do it.

I was once. Why should I be?

Charlie

Good question, I guess what do most orgs have to offer?

The PWNA is making attempts to get back benifits for contractors.

The Show in Columbus will be a great start this year.

They are working on new programs.

The PWNA has ten board members. I've personally met 4 of them who actually own pressure washing businesses and bill multiple millions annually. All four seem to be both cutthroat businessmen and sharing mentors with a great level of respect for the little guy at the same time.

Any man (or woman) running a multimillion dollar operation who is willing to take time out to serve food to a bunch of guys like me and my son at a roundtable has my respect. That's a far cry from pretending to have something you don't have just to try to achieve respect.

Board of Directors | Power Washers of North America

Membership in the PWNA associates one with successful pressure washing contractors. This is the first "org" I've been inclined to join since 2001 or so.

We'll see what happens.

The PWNA has ten board members. I've personally met 4 of them who actually own pressure washing businesses and bill multiple millions annually. All four seem to be both cutthroat businessmen and sharing mentors with a great level of respect for the little guy at the same time.

Any man (or woman) running a multimillion dollar operation who is willing to take time out to serve food to a bunch of guys like me and my son at a roundtable has my respect. That's a far cry from pretending to have something you don't have just to try to achieve respect.

Board of Directors | Power Washers of North America

Membership in the PWNA associates one with successful pressure washing contractors. This is the first "org" I've been inclined to join since 2001 or so.

We'll see what happens.

Just send the Money and quit thinking, you will get a warm fuzzy after. I will also promise you will not get a job from them unless Chris actually gets in the directory they have.

I know a few guys over the years that have scored Jobs. ( no promises of course)

I do have to admit that back in the day I did get one big job from the PWNA and it was Cleaning for Trex after they lost the class action lawsuit against them when they advertise that there was no maintenance to a Trex Deck. There Rep reach out to the PWNA first to see if anyone was interested in taking this one. It was real easy money. My Company made about $15,000 from this but since I only took decks by my house(Stupid in my part) my whole area surrounding states was swallowed up by others.

One PWNA guy made at least $100,000 from this and he visits these boards once in awhile.

So does orgs. work?? Yes but most of the time you have to work it to make it work for you.

Just send the Money and quit thinking, you will get a warm fuzzy after. I will also promise you will not get a job from them unless Chris actually gets in the directory they have.

I know a few guys over the years that have scored Jobs. ( no promises of course)

I am in there now, it took her a little while to get me in the database