Sign in to follow this  
pusscat

What should i charge for pressure washing chicken house fan's?

Really? You want to do this? My guess is they would be a minimum of $5 a piece. Then of course, there is the problem of the smell, and what you will smell like. In all honesty, I would double that price, and hope to get them done in a day. Take extra clothes in your truck, and change before you leave, and have a plastic tarp over the seats for when you need to move it around. Nasty smelly job.

Really? You want to do this? My guess is they would be a minimum of $5 a piece. Then of course, there is the problem of the smell, and what you will smell like. In all honesty, I would double that price, and hope to get them done in a day. Take extra clothes in your truck, and change before you leave, and have a plastic tarp over the seats for when you need to move it around. Nasty smelly job.

That Scott Stone is a low-baller, the going rate is $7.00 per fan. If you clean them while you are nekked, your clothing will not be ruined.

My price would be in the bazillion dollar range, but that's just because I think chickens are some of the most disgusting creatures on the planet.

Do they have loovers??

You washing inside and out??

Water supply?

One location?

Take a look at them and guesstimate how many you can do in a hour and figure it out what you need to have per hour.

Sad to say but...I have way too much experience in this field!!!

We've washed tons of these and never cover the motor, I had one of them go bad in 10 years. We do some of them with them running, crazy? Maybe but never had any trouble. I wouldn't bother covering them, you got to get them clean. That is my winter time work. washed 10 of them yesterday!!

You can do 1 fan, one side in 1min. Keep the fans running, easier to do the louvers, won't hurt the motor, just don't hit it directly, We do hundreds of these a year, We charge 250 for a chicken house that has 12 fans, inside and out. Some are 24", 48", 36", aldepends. We clean (this year 2 dozen chicken and 20 swine houses this year alone. We do the swine houses every 18 wks all year around. Goood money. Yes dirty smelly but good money. Full Blast knows what he is talking about also. Theres only a few of us in PA that do this , But we also Spray pesticides in these barns aswell. Thats how I get the contracts for the washing.

It dont matter what you wash the fact is at the end the money is still green.:DI would bag those motors just in case they replaced with a cheap northern motor (leason)or something.I would charge aout 20 bucks a fan and a minimum to come out to wash of 200.00.just my opinion.

Marko