Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Industry Unites!!!!

Question

$250.00 Christmas Joy!!!

NCE has been giving away computers, hoses, wand and all others prizes.

I have a gift card for the Choice of your distributor. Value 250.00

Here’s the Catch!!!!!!!! There’s always a catch isn’t there?

Recently we have had a tragedy with a member of the Pressure wash industry. His new born baby was born with very serious health problem.

Things are looking up and he has told me members of these communities have sent him prayers and some contributions. In some of his postings his words are used as “failure as father” He is not failure in my eyes, proud father maybe. In the cruel world we live so many quick to judge others and condemn actions I say keep your head up and know that you’re not a failure but proud enough to ask in a time of need. (Your baby might be told this story how people not pressure washers but people helped you and your wife in a time of need.

I laughed talking with John on the Phone today he called me Oprah! I could hear the true appreciation for what all that has been done here. It’s nice to know that something good can come from these communities.

So with all the promos going on a contractor named Al Patterson got me thinking about me giving prizes out and I thought to myself what are we doing? Al opened my eyes to the fact that Promos take a back burner on this subject, after 24 hours of my own prayer I decided try this maybe get more people to spread Christmas Joy.

I will give a 250.00 certificate to any distributor in the country of your choice. All’s I ask that you do is donate a piece of good to man anyplace.

You may keep your good will private with a simple post like this. “DONE”

Or you might ramble on about a past experience of Good will.

Here is mine: I took my kids to work the Soup kitchen one year. Feed homeless was a great value to my kids, made them realize how lucky they were. Service to one another at the end of the day is all we truly have. I’m proud that each year my daughter takes blackets to homeless mothers at a shelter. She comes back balling every year but I know this brings her joy every time she’s done it.

This was from an old friend recently to me and I truly shed a Tear.

Drake Miera December 16 at 11:04pm

Called your number on monday, to see if it was ok to use the old Sultans Name,,,,So we went with the SHOCKERS. I have a lot of the sophmore Talent on this team, this is a strong team for winter nationals. call me if you in town, during that time, It would feel like old times if you could hang out in the dugout, Troy and Dylan would be there, And for what you did for the game, and these kids,,,, we couldnt never pay you back all the money you put into it, but just the impact you had on these kids could show that you Gave To BASEBAll. I too owe you alot. If you do not respond, you and yours have a very happy holiday old friend, and call me, bar time was fun also...

Drake.

I don’t miss the game, I miss the kids. I always told the parents I wasn’t teaching them baseball I was teaching them how to be men. 18 years later I quit to do NCE, I often wonder certainly at times like this why I gave up something that made me so happy. I have a passion for this industry, its payback time for me. Pressure washing has given me truly everything I have, its allows me to help and give back to the community. I made it possible for a lot of Kids underprivileged to play Club baseball on traveling teams. My wife said I was crazy for all the years I donated time and money. I told her these kids will never get the opportunity to make it if someone doesn’t, the game has given me so much. The coaches in my past taught me things beyond baseball. At the time of course we never realize this, I recently had my coach we won a national championship with pass away. Ironic his name was really Skip, his life was baseball and coaching youth Football his whole life. Skip taught me how to win and never give up.

John, don’t give up ever!

Its great we all can come together and Help You.

So here we go, Please on your honesty share a story or simply just say I didn’t it.

By saying you did it means you helped someone or somebody this holiday. If you post I will include your name is a live drawing NEW YEARS day for $250.00 to any distributor on the planet.

If you win and you would like me to donate the Money in your name to John or another charity I would be willing to do that.

SIMPLE!!! Share a Story of Good will or “Just do it!!!!!!!!” As Nike Says Just do !!!

Just DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Mr & Mrs John Al-jazrawi

159 Camellia St

Sugar Land, TX 77478

John's Story

This past week has been one of the hardest weeks we have ever experienced, With my wife still recovering from the C-section, and me running back, and forth to take care of the little one we already have, and visiting Landon, I am utterly, incomprehensively, exhausted.

Being strong for my wife, and family throughout this whole ordeal has been the most difficult task I have ever had to accomplish. I showed her all the sincere, and kind words that my second family here at *** has expressed, and she was very moved.

I unfortunately am shutting down work, for the next few months to be there for my family. Some of you know that during the holiday season, I hang Christmas lights, and have a very large customer base. This year however I am not going to be doing that.

I have subbed out some work, and made a little money, but I know with the long term effects baby Landon is going have, I am going to need to be home more.

I am incredibly embarrassed in asking this, But I have no other options as of this moment, My local church is taking some donations. and Unfortunately I am going to have to ask my family here at *** for some as well.

The baby was taken off life support yesterday morning, and we took plenty of pictures, and were able to hold him for the first time, Unfortunately his vitals took a turn for the worst last night, and he was re intubated.

He has been Diagnosed, with RDS ( Respitory Distress Syndrome) as well as heart condition called Pulmonary Hypertension Ventrical Disorder. Meaning his heart is not pumping enough blood to the lungs, to transfer the oxygen. He has had 2 blood transfusions thus far.

They will be performing a heart surgery tomorrow to open the vertical leading to his lungs.

The doctors have said that this surgery should help him breath on his own better, and that the recovery should be quicker. Unfortunately he will be in the NICU for at least another month or more it all depends on him.

I am mentally tired, depressed, and to weak to push my self to fulfill and jobs that I had scheduled for the month.

So I am unfortunately asking, for help.

Anything at all will help, I just Need a push. As a business owner, I was not prepared for this downfall, and the cushion we had is slowly deteriorating.

I will be eternally grateful to any donations made to me, and my family.

As Pat mentioned in the last thread, the baby was on a paralytic, and managed to squeeze my wife’s hand. That was an amazing gift from god

Here are some pictures, God bless all of you for all your support. And thank you for your continued prayers.

pwi3.jpg

PWI4.jpg

Click on Paypal to send the money direct to John

https://www.paypal.com/

My Paypal is : jaljaz22@gmail.com

Mr & Mrs John Al-jazrawi

159 Camellia St

Sugar Land, TX 77478

If you would Like to read more from John & his Family here a Link!!!

CharityCheck25000.jpg

Edited by Ron Musgraves

17 answers to this question

We have been doing what we call "The Drive by House Wash" since we started in business 8yrs ago.Our contacts in various churches around the area let us know when they have someone in need:usually they are elderly who are in the hospital,but we have done it for family who have kids with special needs and once for a family who's child was highly allergic to mold.

It's simple we get a call they notify us when the family will be out or if they are in the hospital and we go wash their house.The only thing we have ever asked of our contacts is the home owner doesn't find out who did the work.

It's something that makes us feel like we are giving back.And believe it or not everything isn't about making money.I don't care how bad business is or how broke we are I will find a way to continue doing this type of work.

John and his family have been in our prayers since he made his 1st post about Landon being born in distress.We will continue to pray and lift them up daily.

We have been doing what we call "The Drive by House Wash" since we started in business 8yrs ago.Our contacts in various churches around the area let us know when they have someone in need:usually they are elderly who are in the hospital,but we have done it for family who have kids with special needs and once for a family who's child was highly allergic to mold.

It's simple we get a call they notify us when the family will be out or if they are in the hospital and we go wash their house.The only thing we have ever asked of our contacts is the home owner doesn't find out who did the work.

It's something that makes us feel like we are giving back.And believe it or not everything isn't about making money.I don't care how bad business is or how broke we are I will find a way to continue doing this type of work.

John and his family have been in our prayers since he made his 1st post about Landon being born in distress.We will continue to pray and lift them up daily.

looks like a slam dunk Scott , no one else wants the doe

Someone was introduced to us who had a unique issue. Both parents have to work to make ends meat as so many of us do. They have two lovely children one 5 they other 7. They do not have a car and live in a small apartment in the City.

Here is the problem, The mother works days, the father evenings. Their mother arrives home around 4:40, the father, who takes the bus to work, has to leave at 3:30-3:45. They have no one to watch their children, and cannot afford day care. They do not qualify for any government programs because they make to much income by $4,000 a year or $333.30 a month. Their rent is over $2,300 a month.

They work so hard just to provide a roof over their children's heads. So my wife and I bought them a BRAND NEW Aprilia Sportscity 250 cc from the dealer.

Now he can leave when his wife comes home. The kids will never have to be alone.

My wife and I believe in helping those in need. We seldom give cash, but we do buy someone whatever their true need.

You can see it at

Aprilia SportCity 250 @ Authorized Aprilia SportCity Dealer Fort Lauderdale Florida USA 2009 Broward County

We bought the scooter two weeks ago and delivered it to them with a red bow and insurance paid for the first year.

Edited by Jim Gamble

CharityCheck25000.jpg

We will Draw LIVE Sunday Night for the Check...

Thanks to all who Helped John and his Whole Family.

The Money he collected helped him through a difficult Road.

The Support given by freinds was also great.

Pressure washer thanks for coming together.

We are dedicating this entire year to Unite the Industry

My wife has party's where everyone can come to our house for food and drinks but they must bring donations for homeless.

We have a very good friend who has a daughter who was 5 last year. well, Long story short. She was sleeping in a small crib type bed because her mom couldn't afford to get her a real bed. She came home from work one night and found a new bed at her door step. I've never seen two people so happy. Especially the little one. She still sleeps in it today... ;)