Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Lets Play a GAME!!!

Question

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsVVb5TZjw]YouTube- Sunbrite Skid Winner[/ame]

Take a Guess at the names of all the people in the video.

Just watch the video and tell me how many names of the people you might now in the video.

A random Drawing NEW years Day for a special Sunbrite Gift to bring in the NEW year.

Let the GAmes Begin

Take a Guess

14 answers to this question

Matt Norman, Kory Finley, Chris Chappell, one of my lovely dinner partners, Celeste...Chris Tharpe, Tony Szabo, Jay Burr, (Okay, I cheated on that one.) Pete Marentay, Brenda, Of Course, The Ronimator...Florida Scott, Mike Bynum and his wife,

Looked for Tony, and did not see him, and I cannot imagine how I could have missed him.

I see the following :D

Matt Norman, Kory Finley, Chris Chappell, one of my lovely dinner partners, Celeste...Chris Tharpe, Tony Szabo, Jay Burr, (Okay, I cheated on that one.) Pete Marentay, Brenda, Of Course, The Ronimator...Florida Scott, Mike Bynum and his wife,

Looked for Tony, and did not see him, and I cannot imagine how I could have missed him.

I see Trevor Steele, Mrs. Byrum, Mike Cooke, the guy from Cleaner Times, Celeste and Ron **********.

Beth

I see Trevor,Celeste G.,Ron M,Jim C.,Mike C.,Pat K,Nicole,William P.,Roger,Rick,Tony **************.,Chris C.,Jeff E.,Doug H.,Danny B.,Jay B.,Tony S.,Jarrod,
Just in that still shot I see Trevor Steele, Mrs. Byrum, Mike Cooke, the guy from Cleaner Times and uck - me.