Sign in to follow this  
dlamontm98

Residential Tile & Grout Restoration

Its been awhile since I have posted, but I have notice their has been some interest in the tile and grout cleaning field. I have over ten years experience, but only been in business now for a little over a year. Although my tile and grout restoration business is very much a baby--it is starting to crawl and eventually walk.

We have done some commercial, but we mostly specialize in residential. In my opinion it is more lucrative than some commercial opportunities. In residential, I price by the square foot. I can usually get anywhere from $1.15 to $1.35 for cleaning and sealing only or $1.50 to $2.00 for cleaning and color sealing. We only use top-notch chemicals from reputatable companies. I know everyone has their preference---but I just don't use Loews and Home Depot products for floor restoration. I have seen some examples of what their products can do to a floor. We also do non-slip treatments for slip and fall prevention. Feel free to check out our website to see some of our work @ www.nomoredirtygrout.com

Derek

Derek,

In regards to the HD & Lowes stuff, have you tried Aqua Mix, or the Tile Labs stuff? It is not found in the same section as the stripper and sealer made by Zep, but rather in the Tile section. These two companies make some good stuff, it is worth a look. Will mark your site and be back to look later.