Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Lets Talk PWNA

icn-PWNA.gifWe are also proud members of the Power Washers of North America. PWNA is the only association of contractors for the power washing industry that is not aligned with any vendors or manufacturers. Among other things, its purpose is to promote trade education and honorable business practices among its members.

I found this on a members site, this is very clean and nice.

I stole it to show this is how we all should possibly be using this membership.

The PWNA has been doing some great stuff as of lately, I would say the men & women are working hard to help build a better trade association.

I say PWNA all the Way.

Lets Unite the industry in 2010!!!

Focus on the positives in the industry, work with positive moving forward people. Grow out businesses to the heights they deserve, work hard stay focused.

What are some of your positive thoughts about the PWNA? Are you a member, if not I would call Jackie at the HQ and get and info pack.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

I'm still a PWNA member for at least 10 yrs now. I see big things coming from them this year and the following years. They seem to be re-energized lately and they are making all the right moves. Somebody there has Vision that others are listening to. This is what it takes to make an Org. successful. In two years I plan on going to there Convention. I hope to meet up with some of the PWNA members sometime this year maybe at the NCE Expo. Will see.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some good activity from this year as well :) I think it's great that they're participating with the Networking Events and doing boot camps again!

Yeah, I'm majorly stoked that they are doing fleetwashing and wood restoration boot camps at NOLA this year.

Im in Bed

Ron is getting to be as bad as me..I do most of my bb stuff.....in bed. One time my daughter was using this laptop and she uses the camara on it...then later that night I went online in bed in my draws with my wife sleeping and the light went on in the camara and almost all of bb land might have saw me in this uncompromising position...so I slapped the laptop closed and damn near broke it...lol

Ron on the other hand probably is in the buff in bed posting with a bag of chips by his side.:D

Edited by John T

Ron on the other hand probably is in the buff in bed posting with a bag of chips by his side.:D

Just a strategically placed Krystal Burger!

:lol:

OK, back to PWNA. I got an email from Daryl Mirza that anyone who renews or joins at New Orleans or any NCE event will save $100 on membership. Plus you get the coolest Tshirt ever!

The PWNA will be very active this year. The ORG has over the last couple of years reorganized it's business model. That has paid off and now the ORG is in the best shape financially since conception. We have some strong people on the Board again and new sence of energy. Plans are to attend Round Tables throughout the year teaching and training and building membership, and then of coure our annual Convention in October which we hope will be one of our biggest. New classes and teachers. We have just started a new program that I hope everyone will embrace and participate. Please go to our web site to view at www.pwna.org I would like to say I'm very excited about the PWNA, It's been a tough ride for the last couple of years with alot of criticism, some deserving, mostly not, but we held to the plan of making it a viable, effective none profit association. It's there now and now is the time for power washers big or small to support this org to continue the momentom we have achieved. We need to unite in this industry and have one voice! There is power in numbers and that we better be prepared for changes that are comming. Finally, I would like say, I'm very proud of what we have accomplished and my hope is that there would be renewed intrest in the PWNA. 2010 PWNA ALL THE WAY!