Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Lets Talk PWNA

What machine is that ?

Looks like a Kubota Diesel 30 hp. If I had to guess, and Allison ! Great washers. I saw them at ***** Convention. I was very impressed.

Looks like the PWNA had a decent Convention in 2010. They had a better one in 2011 and from what I'm hearing 2012 is going to be one for the ages. Its also there 20th year in existence which there celebrating that on a Disney cruise trip after there October Convention. I love to see this org. get to a 1000 members within the next few years.... Read the post in this thread and you can see what some people really think about the PWNA that would surprise a couple of newbies here. 20 yrs is a great accomplishment for anything business. Look ahead 10 yrs from now and you will be reading about the PWNA on there 30th year.

The PWNA is the most well known Powerwashing organization in North America. Possibly in the world. That says alot but since they have very little competition in the non profit sector they can use some more members to give them the strength in numbers. Since they already have the name recognition its time to help them get some more members so we can all benefit from this organization becoming more known like other powerful non profit orgs in there respective industries.

Looks like the PWNA had a decent Convention in 2010. They had a better one in 2011 and from what I'm hearing 2012 is going to be one for the ages. Its also there 20th year in existence which there celebrating that on a Disney cruise trip after there October Convention. I love to see this org. get to a 1000 members within the next few years.... Read the post in this thread and you can see what some people really think about the PWNA that would surprise a couple of newbies here. 20 yrs is a great accomplishment for anything business. Look ahead 10 yrs from now and you will be reading about the PWNA on there 30th year.

The PWNA is the most well known Powerwashing organization in North America. Possibly in the world. That says alot but since they have very little competition in the non profit sector they can use some more members to give them the strength in numbers. Since they already have the name recognition its time to help them get some more members so we can all benefit from this organization becoming more known like other powerful non profit orgs in there respective industries.

Yeah lots of folks have worked very hard to rebuild the org. It's improving for sure. I hope the org does well, teaming up With Ceta in Orlando was a great move for both. National cleaning expo brought these guys together in sc 2010.

Looks like the pressure washing industry is doing well.

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227