Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Lets Talk NOLA!!

Question

NOLA is going to be a real treat, the speakers are all seasoned vetrans who have spoke many times at different events.

Its truly a service type of selling seminar. What a Steal for $54.00 Bucks

"Roadmap to Success- Understanding and Following Your Business Plan"

Trey Posey- Sentinel Cleaning

"Effective Public Speaking and Sales Presentations"

Thad Eckhoff- Apex Services

"Take Control of Your Marketing, Your Business, and Your Life"

Anthony Blanton- Online Marketing Helper.com

"The Cost of Doing Business: Do You Know What Your Bottom Line Is?"

Michael Tessaro- Centex Power Washing

"How to take sales from local to national level"

Daryl Mirza--Facilitec-USA/www

Oh

Oh

Paul Horsley Railcar cleaning teacher from the PWNA will likely be present to ask questions how he achieved success in his fleet operation. (Not Confirmed)

This man needs no intro Mike Hinderliter Fleet wash Greaser Extraordinaire. Mike from a young age with the mentoring of his father and people around him has built a legacy in this industry that will be hard to beat. His best friend and step brother Daryl Mirza will be speaking on selling single sales to National. Michael is a veteran all star hall of famer in this industry and is willing to share and talk to guys around the country.

Million dollar contractors!!!!!!! Million dollar contractors!!!!!!! Million dollar contractors!!!!!!!

Million dollar contractors!!!!!!! Million dollar contractors!!!!!!! Million dollar contractors!!!!!!!

Mike Hilborn is one of the largest residential contractors I personally have had the pleasure to meet. We all Know Chris Detter who now works for a 99 million dollar Co. after running a very successful residential Co. Mike Hilborn is the New Chris Detter and is interested in furthering his Knowledge, he currently is a celebrity DJ for a Local station and has his own show. Mike will share Details about Top secret residential marketing that has taken his co in the millions. Mike will also run a PWNA boot camp prior to the Show. I highly recommend you enroll into this Class if you’re residential Guy. Mike will share some things only someone proven like Mike could tell you about the wood restoration business.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

22 answers to this question

I got the confirmation email today.

The PWNA is going to put on two boot camps in New Orleans on Saturday after the event- fleetwashing and wood restoration.

I'm not directly involved with these and they are separate from the RT but will be at the same place. They're not taking signups yet but if you're interested PM me.

I got the confirmation email today.

The PWNA is going to put on two boot camps in New Orleans on Saturday after the event- fleetwashing and wood restoration.

I'm not directly involved with these and they are separate from the RT but will be at the same place. They're not taking signups yet but if you're interested PM me.

Here the Info If your interested in the SHOW

Ok not one is interested in GOV speaker...

We will have the chief purchasing agent of a large city explaining exactly how to get government contracts. This info is straight from the horse's mouth and 99% of it applies to any city in the US.

You won't get this opportunity at another RT.

Here's the schedule for NOLA this year:

All day Thursday- Pressure Washing 101 taught by Pete Marentay- FREE

All Day Friday and Saturday Morning- New Orleans Networking Event, multiple speakers- reg. $97 $54 Early Bird

Saturday Afternoon- PWNA Boot Camps with Michael Hinderliter/ Fleetwashing Mike Hilborn/ Wood Restoration- $129 Early Bird

New Orleans Contractor Networking and Education Event

Best way to get any contract........Be good, honest and the best at what you do, the rest comes easy! It's called....word of mouth. Been working for me for 27 years. I quit advertising 5 years after I went in business in 1979. All of my Gov. contracts , fleets, and hoods have been from others that knew my work and told others to use us. It is one thing in business that can make you rich as hell or broke and needing to find other work, quick. I just aquired another huge account, like I need more work, from one of my accounts telling them they need to use us. Apporximately 4000 vehicles. I can't handle it all, and don't want it, so I will be choosing other vendors to accept working, contract labor for me. A couple are already comming down to work with me to learn what and how we do things. If and when I am satisfied they fit my expectations, I will give them all they can handle. The contract wants me to cover 4 states. I have all the work I want and have for quite some time, but I have learned in the past, saying no to more work sometimes comes arround to bite you on the ...well you get the idea.

How to get contracts, who to talk to, what to say, doesn't mean jack, if you're not great at what you're doing.