Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Who Is Certified By a Trade Org?

What org is your certification From?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What org is your certification From?

• UAMCC
    • PWNA
    • Ikeca
    • TGP
    • Ceta

Question

15 answers to this question

I was certified in the environmental end thru the PWNA but it expired. I also was wood restoration certified back in the day thru the PWNA and in that classroom I met Brian Penney and Matt Johnson and a few others. That was a good class. EA taught it and it had a good crowd in there... The surprise back then was Tony Szabo's Power washers 101 class. That one filled the room where there was no more room to get in.

I think those were all at the same convention.

I was certified in the environmental end thru the PWNA but it expired. I also was wood restoration certified back in the day thru the PWNA and in that classroom I met Brian Penney and Matt Johnson and a few others. That was a good class. EA taught it and it had a good crowd in there... The surprise back then was Tony Szabo's Power washers 101 class. That one filled the room where there was no more room to get in.

EA is the wood guy, he adds credibility to the cert. for sure.

Tony is washing roofs now , doing pretty well I heard.

Ron ********** text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Looking to possibly get multiple certifications this year in the enviro area. PWNA and Sirocco are 2 on my list for this year. Also may add the PWNA roof certification as well.