Sign in to follow this  
Jim Gamble

Thanks Ron !

Question

A few days ago, Ron pulled back up a thread "Parking Garage Cleaning videos California Pressure washing" at ***. This thread has our videos for garage cleaning in the thread.

Since Ron's action on this thread, a few members have ask questions about Parking Garage Cleaning filtration units which some contractors currently use and freely talk about in open forum as having problems with their design. However, when the questions got serious, no one has respond or attempted to answered those questions for the last two weeks. So the question was asked again.... but still no answer. Everyone must be working which is GREAT !!!!! I completely understand.

HOWEVER, I MUST take a moment and Thank Ron. My site, which averages 130+ hits a day, got an extra 200 hits on top of the 130. I know this is only temporary, but it is nice to be pulling in over 300 hits a day from your site even if it is only for a few weeks. When I tracked it back, most of those 1 - 200+ hits came from *** at one time or another.

Again,

Thanks Ron for the ratings !!!

23 answers to this question

Hey I'm in the Florida Keys right now vegging at a Condo with my family. I read this post by Jim and since time has came and went *** should let this guy back in. Life is just to short................................

I read this post by Jim and since time has came and went *** should let this guy back in. Life is just to short................................

I just cant find the words John, how about you call up Los and invite him down for the weekend and you pay his way to Florida again?

TGS is not the Place to error discussion about your status on ***. The Staff is who decides this sort of thing, Please lets keep 2010 a positive year and focused on the positive.

Thanks for the props, have a great day Jim.

A few days ago, Ron pulled back up a thread "Parking Garage Cleaning videos California Pressure washing" at ***. This thread has our videos for garage cleaning in the thread.

Since Ron's action on this thread, a few members have ask questions about Parking Garage Cleaning filtration units which some contractors currently use and freely talk about in open forum as having problems with their design. However, when the questions got serious, no one has respond or attempted to answered those questions for the last two weeks. So the question was asked again.... but still no answer. Everyone must be working which is GREAT !!!!! I completely understand.

HOWEVER, I MUST take a moment and Thank Ron. My site, which averages 130+ hits a day, got an extra 200 hits on top of the 130. I know this is only temporary, but it is nice to be pulling in over 300 hits a day from your site even if it is only for a few weeks. When I tracked it back, most of those 1 - 200+ hits came from *** at one time or another.

Again,

Hey I'm in the Florida Keys right now vegging at a Condo with my family. I read this post by Jim and since time has came and went *** should let this guy back in. Life is just to short................................

John you can bring this up in the Staff area, if you feel strong about Jim feel free. TGS is not the place guys. Not fair to TGS to even discuss this here.

I'm for "It's a NEW YEAR - Everyone gets a clean slate!" kind of position. Leave 2009 in the past and move forward....even if it is 10 minutes at a time.

Thats funny, because Scott as admin gave everyone another chance the moment he took the BBS over. He un-banned all two people that have ever been banned for any certain lenght of time.

Scotts done a good Job and I stand by his choices.

Thats funny, because Scott as admin gave everyone another chance the moment he took the BBS over. He un-banned all two people that have ever been banned for any certain lenght of time.

Scotts done a good Job and I stand by his choices.

And they are both banned again!

And they are both banned again!

When people get Banned on *** so others know does one Man make the choice? Isnt the Staff involved in the decisions. I know in most cases a temporary ban might happen when someone looses control.

For the most part dont the staff members decide?

Most think I have a say in the day to day stuff when infact i didnt even know those people have been banned again.

Hey Ron,,Your pretty slick dude. You said that Jim was banned awhile back and whoever did not vote on it then it counts as a vote for banning him. I don't understand how that comes to be. Also I only post this here because Jim doesn't understand why he is still banned at *** so he has no ability to read anything or respond to anything over there. Heck I don't even know why he was banned there and when I was even supposed to vote on it.

I like Russ's above analogy except for one thing. One where talking about a major dislike for one person and the other one where talking about how money was spent. To hugely different topics. But I am with Celeste on this. This is a new year and yesteryear is pretty much old news.

I am trying to work my way back in good graces with the ***** and Jim it appears at least from what he tells me doesnt understand why he is still banned from *** so I'm thinking he would like to have that lifted.

Is there a policy there to get a banned lifted?? I ask this here at TGS so Jim can read it and maybe do what has to be done according to the rules there to get back in good graces with ***.

Edited by John T
just terrible sentence sturcture by me. I should have completed college.

Hey Ron,,Your pretty slick dude. You said that Jim was banned awhile back and whoever did not vote on it then it counts as a vote for banning him. I don't understand how that comes to be. Also I only post this here because Jim doesn't understand why he is still banned at *** so he has no ability to read anything or respond to anything over there. Heck I don't even know why he was banned there and when I was even supposed to vote on it.

I like Russ's above analogy except for one thing. One where talking about a major dislike for one person and the other one where talking about how money was spent. To hugely different topics. But I am with Celeste on this. This is a new year and yesteryear is pretty much old news.

I am trying to work my way back in good graces with the ***** and Jim it appears at least from what he tells me doesnt understand why he is still banned from *** so I'm thinking he would like to have that lifted.

Is there a policy there to get a banned lifted?? I ask this here at TGS so Jim can read it and maybe do what has to be done according to the rules there to get back in good graces with ***.

In my oponion and its my oponion ....... there is no need to hash this out our give the LOOOOOOOOOONG list of reasons in public again. (Once bitten twice shy they say) John, if you would like to see the reasons simply go to the staff area on *** and read for yourself or call me or Scott

John, The current Admins run ***. Scott, Grant & Russ...Your a senior guy there and have always known the rules.

John post in the Admin Sections and talk about this. I'm sure you will get to the bottom of this.

I don't feel this should be open for discussion on the Grime Scene. It is not fair to Beth and Rod. Jim can obviously see all the open sections on ***, so we need to move this discussion over there.

I don't feel this should be open for discussion on the Grime Scene. It is not fair to Beth and Rod. Jim can obviously see all the open sections on ***, so we need to move this discussion over there.

I am going to post this because I was asked to by Tony **************, this is a PM that I got from Tony tonight on *** - So here it is (also I cant commit slander Jim by telling the truth you did look into tax records)

Russ, can you edit your post where you say jim looked ater your tax records to say "property tax records" rather than just "tax records". Jim is throwing a fit about you slandering him by saying he committed a felony by looking into your "income" tax records without your permission.

It never ends.

To Everyone.

I was instructed not to mention any thank you's to Ron or ***. Though my gesture was sincere, too many people have been calling about me and Russ does not like it. He is crying.

Russ banned me the first time along with Tony because of his personal reasons. The second time was personal with Scott about an article I wrote that detailed Garage Cleaning that Scott did not agree with. I did not steal anything !

I ask for anyone to prove it. There is no proof, just slander from others towards me.

I am tired of Russ slandering me in public. A man who only has 5 years experience in the pressure washing field with a colorful past at best. I salute Nick and Ron for helping him to connect with Prism Power washing which got him his bulk of shopping centers contracts. A tribute to Russ's great marking skills.

Now LEAVE ME ALONE !!!

Edited by Jim Gamble

LAST POST FROM ME, I dont know where the 5 years comes from but thats a good one and Nick, not Ron Hooked me up with Prism, I introduced Ron to Prism and gave the ones I didnt want anymore last year to Doug Tripp from New York, I did 2 runs for them 2 years ago, the rest since then are all mine from my own marketing thank you though for your intrest.

My first and second rig came from Ricky at Mid-ga Cleaning in Macon Georgia in 1995, you may call him if you wish and I think I have purchased 6 more thru the years as well, he will be happy to tell you.

Also I have been on the boards since 2005 so since I have only been posting I guess you are saying that is what qualified me?

Edited by Russ Spence

Hey Scott----I did not know this. I thought he was completely banned from *** to even view it. I'll closed this post so it stays on *** then. The only problem with that will be that Jim cannot respond there but he can email or call who ever he has to.

No Jim, it had nothing to do with what you wrote in the article. It had to do with your posts that you got banned. By the way, I did not ban you. Someone else did. In fact, I wanted to make sure it was not personal, so I stayed out of it. That is the beauty of having other people that you can let handle things. As for Russ' past, there are a lot of people in this industry that have a past. You might be really, really surprised who they are.

I challenge you to show me one time when I have been inconsistent or lied. You can't because I have not.

You guys are a trip. It took 20 posts to figure out it was not a good idea to show off your tighty whities in public?

I'm going to go get coffee and ponder this. :cup:

I will say this....you guys who moderate on multiple forums, if you know how to use controls one place, it should work similarly here. Look for words like MODERATION TOOLS...or THREAD TOOLS.... and also we have had no less that three of you post here....

I think you like to torture me over coffee.... :cup: I can hear your giggles! :lol:

Beth

Again,

Blog here about Garage Cleaning, Beth & Rod get more hits here daily than ***. You pointed that out weeks ago, Beth installed a new Blog feature thats great.

By the way What do you think of the New *** shirts? I'll send you one to show you no hard feelings.

PWNA2010-1.png

You guys are a trip. It took 20 posts to figure out it was not a good idea to show off your tighty whities in public?

I'm going to go get coffee and ponder this. :cup:

I will say this....you guys who moderate on multiple forums, if you know how to use controls one place, it should work similarly here. Look for words like MODERATION TOOLS...or THREAD TOOLS.... and also we have had no less that three of you post here....

I think you like to torture me over coffee.... :cup: I can hear your giggles! :lol:

Beth

Hey Beth--when u get the chance can you look at my controls. I see where it says Moderation controls and next to it it say 0 but if I go into it there is a whole bunch of moderator items such as editing etc but not close. My two questions are can a moderator close a thread and also should the moderator tools say 0??