Sign in to follow this  
jgotterb

John Deere pressure Washer?

At my last company one of our trailers was fitted with the JD. t was a solid machine and had enough power to work a surface cleaner. It was NOT a belt drive. Used it every two days or so, and it always worked. Didn't have any issues for 2 years that i worked with that machine. The JD generator was a different story I was always shorting out!

I still have the Home Depot 13hp Honda pw from 8 or 9 years ago. I ran the bejeesus out of that thing for about 3 years. I then replaced the 3500/4gpm direct drive AR pump with a 3000/5.5 gpm Comet gear drive pump. With only a 13 hp engine, I get 2600 psi and 5.5 gpms. It runs a Big Guy fairly well. I now only use it as a back-up.

I now run a 110v hot 3000/8 gpm HydroTek that now has about 5,000 hours. I replace the pump seals from time to time, but it still runs great.

Oh yeah, I would offer somewhere between $500 and $600.

Edited by John Orr
Forgot to answer the question!

Thanks guys. He wasn't willing at all to budge on the price, but he did deliver it (a 4 hour round trip) so I bought it. It really is brand new! Still has the tags on it. I hope for karma's sake it 's not stolen.