Sign in to follow this  
Scott Paul

New to Armstrong Clark Stain? Get a Pail Free!

Question

With all the great success AC has had in they last couple of years, Jake Clark from Armstrong Stain has decided to give away 20 pails to wood restoration contractors who have yet to try AC Stain.

I will be covering the shipping costs as well!

To be eligible:

1. Never used AC previously.

2. Your company offers Exterior Wood Restoration Services.

3. Have not already received a free pail in the past.

If interested please email me at sales@theprosealerstore.com:

Name

Address

Phone

Color of Stain

6 answers to this question

hello,I am restoring a cedar shake roof here in tulare cal.The housing track that i am doing this at has probably 60 homes and they are 20 years old I am going to purchase 25 gals of the shake shield from armstrong clark as soon as i do the repairs to the broke & missing shakes.I am going to drive up to long barn at the begening of next week to pick up the material.Ibelieve this project is going to generate alot of work for me because at least 20 homeowners have stopped & asked for my bussiness card & its not even completed yet.I will gladly take a pail of the shake shield & promote this product.Thank you for your time.Sincerly jeff theurer of precision painting phone #805-406-5195

Scott- Finished first A-C deck and have started another. Tried to include some pics, but I'm having problems uploading them. I'll keep trying. The A-C stain is fantastic. Love it! I'll definitely be using A-C as my main stain from now on.( or until something better comes along) Colors are rich and vibrant (so much pigment),easy to apply, and incredible coverage.