Sign in to follow this  
henndersonmarc

does any one has national accounts

+1.

Most people here read multiple boards and know what you tried to pull, Marc. It's not too late to salvage your reputation, but it will take some effort and an apology on your part.

10-4 Thad!

Marc, you will soon understand that believe it or not this is a small community and once you try to pull a scam like you did with Kory you will never be taken seriously here or anywhere on the net, you might as well be a common theif!

Here you go this may refresh your memory!

***** MARC******

Do not email me asking for a price to do pressure cleaning of sidewalks and curbs. If it is to large for you and you do not know what you are doing call me or write me and ask for help. Dont act like your a PM (that means Property Manager) that needs a price on this project. Please dont waste others valuable time Haveing them look at your project because you do not know how to price or do the work.

Here is the email.

Hello I would like a price on 13101 telecom Dr place called oak view. I would like a price on pressure washing all the curbs in the parking lots . Then a price on pressure washing just the side walk, you can email me at hendersonmarc@yahoo.com

Like they used to say in Jr. High and High School 25+ years ago..............."BUSTED!"

That is a shame pulling that stuff and when other guys on the other bbs's also say that they were called by the same person about the same account, that is just low, wasting someone's time, lying, etc.....

That does make you out to be like a common thief in a lot of eyes.

Posing like a PM.........That is very sad to say the least!

no one every siad there were a pm did and one every as if they was a pm. Many place and people bid out jobs and see what every one is chagre around and then take who has the lower price and get them to do work. what you think a contractor does

no one every siad there were a pm did and one every as if they was a pm. Many place and people bid out jobs and see what every one is chagre around and then take who has the lower price and get them to do work. what you think a contractor does

Maybe you should have said I'm subing the work to you. Some states even have laws about contracting, my state does.

Are you a licensed contractor, if you did pose as a PM that agaist the law in 47 states including Florida.

Either way Marc its not a nice way to come to the community.

Maybe apoligize and state your intentions.

Not to be an A-hole but that was harder to read than one of Rons posts