Go to lowes get the contractor grade red garden hose. It is more expensive, but it has a lifetime warranty. When ever it developes a leak just take it back and they will give you a brand neww section.

If you do buy this hose when you get home put a nozzle on the end and hook it up to you house, keep water pressure in it for a few hours to work out the kinks.

Red goodyear hose from home depot but I have been using some of the Black hose that is sold at walmart 5/8 in 100ft sections for 32 or 38.00. This stuff rolls up well, holds up well (remove the ends and replace with good ones from Parker made of thick brass not that thin crap the box stores sell) and you should be fine unless your running into water issues then go with the 3/4

(remove the ends and replace with good ones from Parker made of thick brass not that thin crap the box stores sell) and you should be fine unless your running into water issues then go with the 3/4

NAPA parts houses can often put ends on the hose. I have 1/2 inch mpt crimped on my hose, then use garden hose fittings. At Chris says, not the thin crap ends. keep some extra gaskets also. Again, not the cheap crap, the good ones.

Sears, Craftsman hose is the best i have ever bought. 75' for $40 bucks. if it breaks or a car runs the fittings over ect. they will give you a new one no questions asked. Mine get driven over from time to time but they also have nickle ends in stead of brass.