Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Kbk???????

Question

Has anyone heard anything from Keith at KBK, other than being mad with him, I am also concerned.

My website he has on and off worked on since Dec2009 and he was almost finished and now I can't find him anywhere. Its real weird. Last contact was 3/22 and now nothing. I have heard from others looking for him

Has anyone heard from him in the past month? Hope he's alright

Keith you out there, contact me

13 answers to this question

He relocated to Texas I think it was. I had tried to get ahold of him to design me some postcards also. About a month later he sent an email saying that he had relocated and is ready to continue doing business. Thats all I know.

He did a lot of stuff for me during January and February. He was supposed to do more but I havent heard from him since mid march. He did my site which still needed some changes made. I wound up finding someone locally to tweak it.

Its kind of left me wondering too.... I called the other day and his voice mail didnt even say kbk.

Jeff thats the problem with allowing someone control over your site, if they go poof you are hung out to dry.

I do all of my own and thats why.

I hear a lot of people having this issue. Not specifically KBK but web designers in general.

Keith emailed me in March to change something on my postcards but then he fell off the face of the earth. I needed him to print up another 5000 of them with our postage number and he never responded from that point on. His Voice mail is generally filled so you can't leave a message. I really needed Keith to do these cards but he did hook me up with the download for another company to do my cards.

It appears he over booked and then he panicked where he burned alot of bridges with his past customers. Besides that I don't know anything more.

I like dealing with people locally for this reason.

Locally here they couldn't come close to Keiths prices and more importantly they weren't as good as Keith was with dealing with Powerwashers and what they want since Keith had so many Powerwashers that used his services. But whats going on with him now is a damn shame because just about everyone I knew loved his work.

Locally here they couldn't come close to Keiths prices and more importantly they weren't as good as Keith was with dealing with Powerwashers and what they want since Keith had so many Powerwashers that used his services. But whats going on with him now is a damn shame because just about everyone I knew loved his work.

John T its kind of like what we run into in our business, we go and give someone a price and then we hear " well company xxx used to do it for xxx amount" and we kindly reply ""well where are they now?" (gone gone gone)

By the way John, from a distance you knid of remind me of Corey from "LA Ink"

Edited by Russ Spence

Last month he wrote me and said he is extremely busy. Relax guys he is swamped full of work. He is a great guy and just got in over his head a little bit.

I dont know him so it does not apply to me but he really should let people know what is going on since it involves their business. Not good!

Last month he wrote me and said he is extremely busy. Relax guys he is swamped full of work. He is a great guy and just got in over his head a little bit.

I have heard that from him for months, He has my revised website 96% done two months ago, he started it at the beginning of Dec 2009. All thats left is to add a couple PDF's. He knew this was a major new part of my marketing, promised me stuff every other day and then nothing for weeks at a time. Horrible business, i have used him for years

The problem is you say you heard from him last month, me too and now nothing for close to 4 weeks, no one has heard from him. I really wonder if something happened to him in these past few weeks.

I tried relaxing, tried not to be mad, now i just wonder and look for someone else. I wish he would step up and finish the last little bit he has left. I spent hours and days getting him text, layout, pictures and he's left a long time customer hanging, its just wrong......no matter what, unless he's in jail or ....

Its a shame, he's done great work for me