post-6040-137772318185_thumb.jpgFirst of all hello, my name is Charles Wright and I am from Dothan, Alabama. I have recently entered the pressure washing business. When I purchases the rig, some wires were not hooked up on the gas burner. I need to fix that now as I may pull this rig to Mobile and volunteer with what may be a nasty oil spill. I figure that hot water is about as good as anything on crude?

I will try and do online research but maybe somebody here can help me out. There are 3 wires loose. A red and white one are joined together and a black one is seperate. The burner sticker says it is a Beckett ADC model burner. I believe the wires run over to an oil pump marked Suntec A2VA-7116.

As best I can figure I should hook up these wires on the coil. I hope the pictures help with my poor description. Any help is appreciated.

post-6040-137772318113_thumb.jpg

post-6040-13777231815_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15236[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15237[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15238[/ATTACH]First of all hello, my name is Charles Wright and I am from Dothan, Alabama. I have recently entered the pressure washing business. When I purchases the rig, some wires were not hooked up on the gas burner. I need to fix that now as I may pull this rig to Mobile and volunteer with what may be a nasty oil spill. I figure that hot water is about as good as anything on crude?

I will try and do online research but maybe somebody here can help me out. There are 3 wires loose. A red and white one are joined together and a black one is seperate. The burner sticker says it is a Beckett ADC model burner. I believe the wires run over to an oil pump marked Suntec A2VA-7116.

As best I can figure I should hook up these wires on the coil. I hope the pictures help with my poor description. Any help is appreciated.

Hey man I am in Prattville only a couple of hours up the road from you, if you dont mind the trip I have a guy that can take care of it up here.