Sign in to follow this  
MichiganPowerWashing.com

Allison Super Suds Sucker manual ( 3-10 gallons )

Hi

I'm heaving huge problems with Allison Super Suds Sucker. This is second unit and it just doesn't work at all. I have tried everything last year without any luck.

This year I decided to play with it little more but I can't find "manual" for it.

Does any of you have copy of it so it can be send via email?

Thanks in advance!

They do not work well with larger machines and you need the right # nozzle inside 1 is for 1-3 gal. 2 is for 3-5 3 is for 6-8 and 4 does not work well on a 10 gal. machine. We also use the pumps now to pump the soap in the injector and it works. You need to run water thru them after the chemical. The spring and ball will not last if you do not.

Good advice. If you're not taking the Allison Sud Sucker apart and thoroughly cleaning the spring and ceramic ball after each use, you can be assured it will not work properly.

Not just singling out the Allison Sud Sucker, needs to be done to all downstream injectors. I prefer the Allison, it "sucks" better.

They do not work well with larger machines and you need the right # nozzle inside 1 is for 1-3 gal. 2 is for 3-5 3 is for 6-8 and 4 does not work well on a 10 gal. machine. We also use the pumps now to pump the soap in the injector and it works. You need to run water thru them after the chemical. The spring and ball will not last if you do not.

Funny, I okly clean mine on very rare occasion. There is the possibilty that the venturi is not working properly. You can check it by making sure that there is some suction. Remove the nozzle, and start your machine. You can put your finger on the tip of the soap hose and see if there is suction. You can move from there to make sure the intske orifice is not plugged before you start taking it apart. If you do need to take it apart be cateful because the spring and ball are small and have a tendency to get lost.

I don't have a super sucker, but my injector has been in servcie a year, and works just fine. I do run clean water through it at the end of every job though. I think mine is engraved 3-5 gallons though. It may be yours is the wrong one.

You do have the arrow pointing in the direction of flow? That would be away from the chemical tank and to the hose. Are there any air leaks, which may be evident by bubbles in the clear plastic hose.

Edited by Douglas Hicks
becasue

Ok .... GOT IT!

Here is the problem... We have several different machines, different pumps and setups. When I got first Allison super sucker it came with short manual and all in pieces. I put it together and it worked for very short time and not very well. Second one arrived already assembled from Envirospec. Same issue ... not working.

I fixed that today. Water was just going wrong direction... Everything works after switching quick connects. There was no arrows on it to show the right flow direction.

Some pumps have female on the outlet and some have male. Envirospec manual doesn't explain that some pumps are assembled differently. We have Comet, AR and Cat pumps and all of them have female quick connects. Envirospec should add note about it in their Allison super sucker manuals. Looks like there is two standards...

This down-streamer sucks - and I love it! :)

Edited by MichiganPowerWashing.com