Sign in to follow this  
c4org

Oil spot on brick driveway!

Question

I just got done cleaning my boss's driveway.. and i left my pressure washer on his driveway while i was cleaning his house. I guess oil driped from my pressure washer on to his driveway... I never seen my pressure washer leaked oil before but besides the case.... Im in deep ****! 2 little oil spots on his driveway that needs to be cleaned off!!!!

5 answers to this question

When the spots are dry, spread a little kitty litter (oil dry) and grind it in with your boots. When ground-up, the kitty litter is a talcum-like consistency and will pull the oil from the pore of the bricks.

Oil Sponge HD: Oil Sponge HD

Kitty litter works just as well as oil absorber, half the price.

Once all the surface oil is gone, pre treat the spot with Oil Sponge HD. Let dwell 20 + minutes. Then hit it with 200+ degree water. If a shadow remains, apply more Oil Sponge HD, tell the home owner to lightly rinse the area once a week.

Edited by Jim_Cooney

Oil Sponge HD: Oil Sponge HD

Kitty litter works just as well as oil absorber, half the price.

Once all the surface oil is gone, pre treat the spot with Oil Sponge HD. Let dwell 20 + minutes. Then hit it with 200+ degree water. If a shadow remains, apply more Oil Sponge HD, tell the home owner to lightly rinse the area once a week.

Where do you get it? Sounds almost too good to be true.

Contact Debbie , get their office contact info from their website. tell her you're a colleague of mine (she'll give you the same discount I receive). Set up an account, even more savings.