Sign in to follow this  
Camelot

I need a hat!!!

Question

Does anyone have any good suggestions on a hat that has UV protection and is virtually indestructible?! I'm trying to keep the sun off me, but bleach destroys most hats...thanks for any help!

11 answers to this question

Does anyone have any good suggestions on a hat that has UV protection and is virtually indestructible?! I'm trying to keep the sun off me, but bleach destroys most hats...thanks for any help!

Queensboro is selling these now, bleach doesn't touch them as long as you dont mind the safety orange or safety yellow color, not a single bleach stain on them

post-23-137772320121_thumb.jpg

I use a full brim white hard hat that I bought at Lowe's. It's waterproof so soap/bleach doesn't go through and wet my head. It has also helped me avoid many a headache when I've bumped my head into the ladders or other items on my trailer.

I actually searched for a long time for a good hat and never found anything that I liked that was bleach proof. The full brim hardhat is here to stay for me. Cheap too! I think around $15.00 @ Lowe's The white one will match any uniform too.