Sign in to follow this  
gutterdog

Dont **** Beth of.

Dont **** Beth off. Play your politics and kiss ass. Dont tell anyone how success full youve become. There are repercussions. I've lost most, and by tomorow I'm sure to loose all links here. Do not brag about how good you are doing if you live near someone important here.

I loved hearing from Beth. Gmoring here and there. Like I was important. Finnally!!!! lol! I'm a good washer! I am important. AND startin to get noticed by the big guys! I'm so busy I acted like the biggest Ron! Threw work to friends, competitors. in here. No kickbacks, just hey! Throw me somethin!

Gutter cleaning. There are only 3 of us. in this paper that ever advertise. Price is so low now. I havent advertised this year yet. Spring debris is done. C'mon as low as 65 gutter cleaning? Chittttttttt!!!!

Time to throw somethin out there, if i needed to!

Beth. To Beth. I hope I'm wrong. Weird to think someone as big as you and Rod are scared of me?

I got 3 decks coming up. First tomorow. LOL!!!

I wanna get past whatever happened.

Besides this post being ridiculous, I think it is totally inappropriate. I dont know or care what happened between you and Beth, she owns this forum and has rules in place. Did it occur to you that you violated them, and got the same reprimand as someone would that was in Spokane, Washington? Really, you need to engage your brain before you post this type of drivel.

Mr Dog, your are acting like you did when you first came here. Rude, & obnoxious. We don't have to agree here, but respect is due to others here. If you think you have been wronged, contact Beth and Ron privately. This is not the place to air those assumed wrongs.

Mike,

What are you talking about? I have no clue what you are talking about. I'm sorry if I have not said hi on FB recently, but I'm not pissed about anything. Busy yes, but pissed at you, no. I'm not the silent treatment type. If I was upset, you would have heard it from my mouth to your ears.

Mike, you seem to me to be a hard working guy who really wants to make a go of it. Just keep focused and don't get discouraged. Keep talking to us all and remember, you can do this. :)

Beth :groovy3:

Mr Dog, your are acting like you did when you first came here. Rude, & obnoxious. We don't have to agree here, but respect is due to others here. If you think you have been wronged, contact Beth and Ron privately. This is not the place to air those assumed wrongs.

+1.....

Mike your links are aging. Don't be the other word for donkey and just keep working. This is a natural occurrence with any links. Read up on Search engine optimization.

As far as Beth and Rod being scared of you :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: If Beth was angry you would see :bullistic:bullistic:bullistic

I thought you had turned around. Now you are talking about how successful you have become and ypy post this and threaten on facebook (not by name)...I have see photos of your trailer. It is serviceable but not what I would say successful. Have you seen some of the other rigs here? Get a grip man. People are not out to get you.

I'm still trying to figure out what I did....I have no idea!

Heck Mike, I had fun talking about grilling in the snow during the blizzard on FB this past winter. I have no idea where you get that I'm upset....none at all.

Beth

Mike - I do gutter cleanings, but I don't do 'em cheap - but I don't rely on them exclusively either. You should try an add that says.....we fix $65 gutter cleanings!

Wow!!!! thought you fell off of the face of the earth.

Mike,

What are you talking about? I have no clue what you are talking about. I'm sorry if I have not said hi on FB recently, but I'm not pissed about anything. Busy yes, but pissed at you, no. I'm not the silent treatment type. If I was upset, you would have heard it from my mouth to your ears.

Mike, you seem to me to be a hard working guy who really wants to make a go of it. Just keep focused and don't get discouraged. Keep talking to us all and remember, you can do this. :)

Beth :groovy3:

Oh face it Beth, all of those of us in the know how inveterately evil you are...not. I think Mike was just having a bad day.

Oh the mystery and drama of it all...

Like why do people crack out on crack or drivel out when drunk?

Or why does Beth even entertain it and is nice to someone obviousley meaning to rock a boat or cause grief directly upon another member . Never been able to digest such about these sites and the lack of firmness involved. Big difference between freedomn of speach and personal harrasment.

Just get a grip and kill threads like these before they get out of hand or before weirdos can contrive them into being something redeeming, or something for the masses to think about or consider as lie or truth, or something to damand evidentiery preservation of due to what ends up always being said. Nothing about this thread and nothing of value in terms of information or pertinent to the business section or any other for that matter. ... ok done with spew :)

True, but Mike and I got along. I just don't understand why he is upset, and I am hoping he will see that nothing is wrong. He has not broken any rules and while I was dumbfounded by the post, I am not angry about it, more like confused by it.

Beth

Beth what I think it is, is Google web master tools for his site and some links from here have probably dropped off. LOL If he waits longer more will drop. All he had to do was go to the thread and see if they were still there.

ALERT: Beth now has Google Powers.... LOL

Mike READ this carefully or have someone translate it.

In order for me to consider someone competition I have to want to be like them. You consider See Dirt Run competition because you want to be like them. They don't see you as competition because they do NOT want to be like you. The decks that you are doing they would probably not even bid.

Soooo there is no way they are afraid of you. They don't see you as competition. Now if you go head to head with them on a bid and start wining then maybe but I don't see that happening.

i believe the IUPAC modern term is ethyl alcohol :cheers::banana:

"moonshine" ????

Alls I know is when I was an EMT in Austin, that is the abbr. to alert the law on the radio before a transport.

Either way, drunk pretty much defines it.