Sign in to follow this  
Bobby Wheeler

PLease help!! I need forms.

Hello all,

I finally dove in the deep end with no life jacket into the wonderful world of Pressure Washing. My background is Chemistry and I have 23 years experience in the waterblasting/ HV Vacuum Industrial field (10KPSI- 50KPSI). Over the years. I often helped a friend of mine who recently passed away in his pressure washing business. It took me a few years to finally start this business and I wanted to learn as much as possible before I did. Sooo. I bought all of the equipment and supplies, have all the necessary insurance $2MM, and have spent many hours talking to and reading here and on ***. There are a lot of experienced Pw's out there who never blink an eye at giving a newbie some insight (Ron M, Russ Spence, Chris C, and a whole lot more not mentioned). I do not believe I could have started this business without all of you. THANKS A MILLION!! But........ I need your help in obtaining some forms, proposals, bids, etc. So if you have some you would like to share, please email them to me at bobby@hydropropowerwash.com. It would be greatly appreciated.

This place is ligit! I am a very happy customer. Service is fast friendly and proffessional. They will have all the specified forms your looking for. 100% recommended

Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Hood Stickers, MA NY Hood stickers, Service Reports and Proposals, Post Cards, Business Cards

Maggie will take care of you. She is the smartest hood cleaner I know, she got into another line of work.