Sign in to follow this  
RPetry

Post your favorite wood photo!

Question

I was speaking with a customer this evening concerning maintenance and pulled up his photo directory. Went through the pictures and this one just stood out. Not flashy or "gee wiz" in any sense but kind of subtle and exotic. After 8 yrs. of doing wood, I think this is my favorite photo.

Anyway, if anyone wants to join in, post up your prized photo.post-170-137772322701_thumb.jpg

9 answers to this question

Here's an old one ! I remember a big Bleach debate was going on when I was sealing this deck. This is Port Orford cedar and I'm do to re seal this deck again soon. Has seen nothing but Bleach and a little soap as a maintenance cleaner 5 times. BDA all the way baby !

post-291-13777232271_thumb.jpg

Edited by James

This photo was take as I just cracked a bottle of Dom Perignon and lit up a Cigar for a job well done ! I love working on the Ocean and see this at the end of every day !

post-291-137772322715_thumb.jpg

My current favorite now that the d%&n dock is finished.

....until the next one anyways.

......again,...... after I posted pic on this site it goes all grainy and makes me look like a fool who can't take a decent pic. it looks better in real life. Honest.

post-1033-137772322721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adrian

Here's an old one ! I remember a big Bleach debate was going on when I was sealing this deck. This is Port Orford cedar and I'm do to re seal this deck again soon. Has seen nothing but Bleach and a little soap as a maintenance cleaner 5 times. BDA all the way baby !

Bleach photo