Sign in to follow this  
Little Buddy

Black Night

What do you guys think of the Black Night belt drives at sunbrite? I don't think im going to get a skid or trailer for a while, but would like something to speed up the house washing. I have an excell right now which is 2.2 gpm or something and runs like a dream (5 yrs old and still kickin).

Still waiting for the deckster to get here as well. It's getting to the point where my job is getting in the way of scheduling (Menards building materials), so i think im going to start marketing to make my decision easier.

Any who, those washers seem to be the same price as the one at northerntool, but i hope much better performance.

Thanks, JL

I personally have not heard of a Black Knight. I bought my 8GPM from Bob at Pressure Tek and have had no problems with the machine. The thing you have to remember is the service you receive after the sale is what counts the most. Who you can call in a pinch and talk you tru something over the phone. In that case Bob as saved me thousands! As far as Northern Tool I wouldn't buy a machine from them. I don't think they have good commercial equipment when it comes to pressure washers. Call if you have any questions I have no problem helping out. 774-721-0012

Attila

I referred a painting contractor to Sunbrite, he purchased the Black Knight, and has never looked back.

(That means he liked it alot)

We've been running a Black Night 8gpm belt drive from SunBrite for almost 2 years and have had no issues to speak of...good machine so far.