Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

newbie would like to see some examples of flyers, brochures or post cards

Hello,

I am Chris Chappell, owner of Superior Power Washing here in Corpus Christi, Texas. I am new to the business and am working on a brochure or flyer to give out. I will be doing residential and commercial, flatwork, roof cleaning and am looking for more things to clean. I am asking for help because I have not seen anything locally so I need something to use for an example to set up my own flyer or brochure. I do have some before and after pictures I would like to use. Please email me or post whatever you could to help me out. Thanks for any help.

Chris Chappell

Superior Power Washing

1526 Green Grove

Corpus Christi, Texas 78415

361-853-2513

chris969@swbell.net

Hello everyone. Just been reading about the brochures etc. Can anyone email me an example of a flyer and or brochure ? I am into domestic cleaning ie, BBQ areas, driveways, walkways, patios and decks etc. Would really appreciate it. I would like to put something together for the local real estate agents to show what services i offer. My setup is small but effective ie, Coleman 3200psi unit, 3.5gpm and a separate Hot Water Heater. I have the normal nozzles and a turbo nozzle for manic episodes. greenes@actewagl.net.au

thanks Wallydog (Australia).