Sign in to follow this  
PressureWashE

2 Story Boat Dock Deck Restoration League City, Texas - Aqua Clean Pressure Wash

Question

Hey everyone, Its been a really long time since ive been around here since everything that was going on with my family, Since then business has started to pick up, and Landon has been doing wonderfully, I wanted to share some pictures, of a deck restoration we just finished up. I have to say this was one of the most difficult and tricky decks we have done, there was a ton of detail work, and being that we were over water their were alot of eviromental procedures we had to follow. But in the end it came out great, and I just wanted to share.

We used Ready Seal Dark Red 030.

Hope Everyone is doing well

John

Before Pics below

post-5016-137772345538_thumb.jpg

post-5016-137772345556_thumb.jpg

post-5016-137772345562_thumb.jpg

post-5016-137772345575_thumb.jpg

Edited by PressureWashE

14 answers to this question

John,

Aside from mahogany, we have stayed away from the Ready Seal dark browns and reds over the years. Medium pigments have been our choice.

But I must say, your results are terrific. Nice work!

Rick, Thank you,

Im a fan of the Mediums as well, Right now we just started another one, but this one is a custom blend, of 6 gallons light brown, and 4 gallons gold. It is really a killer color. I'll have pics up once its done.

this deck above took 25 gallons

Edited by PressureWashE

... this deck above took 25 gallons

You are officially now Peirce Fitchette's best friend! A custom mix of light brown and gold Ready Seal should be real attractive. Especially on western red cedar.

Make sure to post some finished pictures.