Sign in to follow this  
bhenson

Fence pricing ( Staining and sealing only )

Question

Hey all,

I looked but couldnt find anything, but just wanted to see how you all price for just staining and sealing a fence. Material is raw and just needs to be stained and sealed. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance for the the help,

Bryan

Xstream Pressure Washing

7 answers to this question

We still like to wash the fence at the very least to rinse off dirt, kill mildew, mill glaze, etc. I've never just stained a fence so someone else would have to help with pricing.

How are you going to apply the stainand what kind of fence is it? Will you have to mask off the back side if it joins a neighbor's house?

Thanks for all the info guys. We went and looked at it today. We were miss informed with the information given. He needs it cleaned and he is going to stain and seal it. But again thanks for all the info.

Bryan

We are just getting started with wood fences. How much for cleaning? How much for clean and stain (stains already have a sealer in them)? Per sq. ft price if you can...Thank you.

Hey all,

I looked but couldnt find anything, but just wanted to see how you all price for just staining and sealing a fence. Material is raw and just needs to be stained and sealed. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance for the the help,

Bryan

Xstream Pressure Washing

I stopped doing wood but got pretty fast at fence. You can smash out some stockade fence with a 1-2 gpm surflow....I used canvas tarps instead of poly. The canvas absorbs the stain so not near the mess. 1 man spraying and 1 man following with a pole brush. Shadow box takes a bit longer.....you miss a lot of inside spots with the spray.