Sign in to follow this  
nitrox2595

21,000 month............Worst Ever

Question

Only did 21k in January. Worst month ever. The every other day snowstorms didn't help. We will be back to 40-50k per month really soon. Very excited about the move to North Carolina... Future looks good!! How is everyone else?

19 answers to this question

Wow, 21k is still very impressive any way you look at it. You certainly must not be a one man operation and have alot of commercial accts.

What part of the country are in now if you don't mind me asking? There is definately alot of stiff competition if you are moving to the Carolinas. Are you still going to be be servicing these accounts that are making this money for you?

It has been a desperate winter for some. And some don't even make that amount in the course of a year.

Hats off to you sir, you certainly must know your business well to be in such a "slump".

Please go to your settings tab and complete your signature line ( you can even include your website link). It's a house rule to have a complete signature.

Yes, I am the signature nazi, this is what I do here. however I am interested in looking at your operation.

Congrats on your business.

You are right Scott. He was selling his business last year but would not tell anyone the name. I pm'd him and we only spoke via email. Would not give me his phone #. Personally I think it sounds a little fugazy. Constantly brags about how much he makes. What he made in January is not hard to do as long as you have some nice steady fleet accounts. They carry us throughout the winter. I just dont get it why the need to brag.

Edited by Tom DeFrancesco

I think he was selling for 750,000.00 and said that it was worth it. Well even if he does only 40-50 a month that is not worth it.

Please go to your settings tab and complete your signature line ( you can even include your website link). It's a house rule to have a complete signature.

Yes, I am the signature nazi, this is what I do here.

And a very good job you are doing Adrian. No wonder you make twice tha amount for being a mod as the rest of us.