Sign in to follow this  
RyanH

Great carpet cleaning chemical

Over the years I've tried all sorts of spot-cleaners for carpet: Resolve, Spot Shot, Eureka / Hoover extraction chemicals, enzyme-based cleaners, Oxy-Clean, etc. and have not had fantastic success with any. Of the ones above, Resolve has probably been the most consistent, but still not great. I was walking through Target the other day (I think my wife and I were looking for some new toy for our daughter....no, not a human daughter, a cat) and found something stuck away on the bottom shelf. Cleaner by the name of Folex.....no fancy packaging, it looks like it's from a local distrubutor but I'm not sure. Anyway, I bought a bottle (something like $6 for about 1 liter) and put it to the test in one of my janitorial places...a wedding chapel with buffet tables on carpet. It worked fantastically on everything I tried it on.....meatball grease, barbecue sauce, some kind of red punch, chocolate stains, some makeup from the dressing rooms, rust stains in the office. Anyway, good stuff. I don't know much about the company and I'm not promoting them personally, I just thought I'd let everyone know about this stuff in case you have a need for it in your personal / professional dealings.

I bought it in a spray bottle but there are instructions for using it in a carpet machine. I haven't used it in a machine only because the hot water and Zep chemical I use are sufficient.

Responding to an old thread here, but I have to agree with Ryan. Folex is unbelievable. I have not had a stain not come out yet using it. I picked some up at Target for 4.99 I think.

I am thinking trying to clean my carpets with next time I do them.

The children safe aspect and the odorless scent are on the mark too. Probably the best carpet cleaner I have used so far.

I found the process of cleaning carpet and even the house very difficult. And i serch an another option of quick cleaning that is by the help of cleaning services providers.

i do not take any risks with my house and even the house holds to clean it with any chemicals by my own. Cleaner providers do with neat cleanliness.

office cleaning London

What goals do you have for the chemical? For most stains, I honestly just use a strong oxygen bleach chemical by directly applying the power to the stain with minimal water. Then I scrub with a brush and add water until the stain comes out. I learned this trick from a friend in the Los Angeles house cleaning industry.

Edited by JPGClean

There are many carpet cleaning chemicals available on the market today, and the correct choice depends on the job you need done. Carpet cleaning chemicals can be loosely divided into four categories, according to their function: cleaning, controlling or counteracting odors, protecting and sealing, and those chemicals designed for special tasks.