Sign in to follow this  
The Chemical Doctor

The Chemical Doctor

Question

I hope this is in the correct forum, if not please move it and let me know. As many of you know The Chemical Doctor has been out of the scene for a while due to personal reasons. I am not going back into business but a fine gentleman named Mike Taylor has hired me to be a Chemical Advisor and Consultant for his company. Absolute Chemical & Equiptment. LLC. Mike is based in Nashville ,TN. He and I are just getting started working together and have a few things to get worked out in the next couple of weeks. Mike will be furnishing me with a phone soon and then I will post it on my signature. I am please to be back connected with this industry.

Thank You,

Steven Rowlett

Edited by The Chemical Doctor

11 answers to this question

Nice to see ya back ole buddy , great chatting with you today , great chems great service great guy I'm glad I never switched , was bummed when you left the biz . Welcome back Steve , time for a northeast round table we need to educate more Yankees

:)

MY email is activated now. We are working on the website and hope to have the products and prices listed soon. I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome back. We should be able to start shipping everything except HazMat by early next week and HazMat very soon after that. I am working on things as fast as possible.

Thank Everyone,