Sign in to follow this  
John T

Bring Michael Hillborn back.

Michael made a mistake. He has apoligized to Ron ********** who also apologized back so they both took resposibilities for there actions. I'm happy that both of these men were man enough to apologize to each other. We all know what led into all of this which ended up spiraling out of control. Its also fair to say that Michael should be held at a higher standard do to his public position as the PWNA Executive director and he made a mistake with his post about Ron. Whether it was true or not Michael should have kept that to himself.

That aside Michael his been excellent for the PWNA from what I heard from just about anyone who knew him. I know last year Ron couldn't say enough nice things about Michael.

Joe Walters called me last week to discuss a few things and he was shocked When I told him Michael Resigned and Joe has always been a good man of character and he also has this way of telling if a person is a good person of character and its common knowledge in the industry and the PWNA that Michael is a very good man Period!!!!!

So if this means anything I would like to propose that we ask Mike to comeback. His apology should be good enough because he has done so much good for the PWNA and that one incident which wasn't all his fault should not be big enough to wipe out all the good he's done for us the PWNA member.

Lets try to bring Michael back because we need him. Can this be done first off???

So I would like to make a motion to the PWNA members and the BOD's to ask Michael to come back. He's to good of a man and a good leader in the industry to let get away.

So Lets give Michael another chance. Don't let all the good guys and gals leave without at least trying to get them to reconsider. Can we do this??? I say yes we can.

Can we get Charlie Manson out and give him a second chance too? He was a good kid in Elementary school from what I hear!

Charlie Manson is no Mike Hilborn,

I hear ya John, sure let him back to the PWNA and allow Carlos to run his own business the *****.

Maybe Mike actually owns the PWNA? Who are we to stop anyone from running there business.

What this BOD did to me is not excusable. I will forgive and never forget, people crossed the lines and thats how it is.

Truth always prevails....its truly funny all the crap that has flown my way. People taking shots at me, frankly I'm through looking at the industry with these eyes. I see why Beth & Rod stay neutral and do not volunteer much anymore. I will look with a new fresh approach and SHOCK SOME FOLKS!!!!

I feel sorry for the absentee BOD who did not know, we all know that Mike h, Eric, paul and Daryl knew about Mike's adventure. I have not received any Apologies from them or any of the people that called me yelling on the phone.

I only ever helped the PWNA, in the end this was my payback. NICE!!!!!!

Final Words.....PWNA WHO?????????

We will have a real org that means something one day, that day will be soon!!!!

Edited by Ron Musgraves

So what was unethical? Doing the investigation? Encouraging it? Funding it? Using the results to intimidate and deride?

Or was the unethical part just the posting of it?

I don't get it.

But I'm glad I was able to capture this last picture in San Diego before Mike was "allowed" to resign.

lamb.jpg

This is my first post on TGS...

I've managed to keep my fingers off the keyboard about this entire topic, until now.

I say no way. The deal is, "they" got caught!

What has been going on that we DON'T know about?

Edited by JimFergerson

Jim, its obvious to some. I guess just not to people that don't live by us!!!

Hope your selling buddy

This is my first post on TGS...

I've managed to keep my fingers off the keyboard about this entire topic, until now.

I say no way. The deal is, "they" got caught!

What has been going on that we DON'T know about?

So what was unethical? Doing the investigation? Encouraging it? Funding it? Using the results to intimidate and deride?

Or was the unethical part just the posting of it?

I don't get it.

But I'm glad I was able to capture this last picture in San Diego before Mike was "allowed" to resign.

lamb.jpg

Someone sent this pic of him while he was doing his undercover work

post-2526-137772385508_thumb.jpg