Sign in to follow this  
Street Appeal

Introduction from Down Under......

Question

Hi All,

I thought that I would introduce myself seeing as though you all have helped me with inspiration and motivation. I decided to join the forum after lurking in the background for the past couple of weeks. :lurker:

I have a property maintenance business here in Australia and have decided to head more towards pressure cleaning (there's nothing like seeing that dirt disappear when you hit it with the pw.)

Currently I have a 15 litre per minute (approx 4 gal) 4000 psi cold water unit. Before I started reading this forum, I didn't even know about the x-jet or ladder saver. The best my local pw shop could do is recommend an extension pole to reach the tops of houses. I now know better!!!

Thanks again to everyone for the information and insights, and I look forward to being able to give some input into some of the other posts.

Should these responses come at weird times, I will just blame it on the time difference.

Regards, Ronny...............

10 answers to this question

Thanks all for your welcomes.

Things are OK. The economy has hit us hard and people have pulled their heads in quite a bit. Not spending as much as they used to.

Weather wise - rain, rain, rain....... middle of winter here which also puts a grind on things as only a few days to work here and there.

Hope things are better for you over there!

Well I can't exactly say that I know how you feel. We don't have that problem here.

Worst we get is some strong winds that bring down some tree branches...

Just started raining again... There goes work for tomorrow...

We don't usually have that problem here, in fact I don't think we ever had it but we sure did on June 1st. I didn't think it would make so much news but my left side neighbor is from Ghana and his friends called to see if he was okay, the people on the right of me are from Vietnam and it made the news there, my wife is from Bulgaria and it made the news there too. Same with the people across the street, Canada and Italy. Luckly it missed us by a half mile.

post-2213-137772388518_thumb.jpg

post-2213-137772388528_thumb.jpg