Sign in to follow this  
AC Lockyer

ProBizGuide.com Weekly News Letter, July 11th 2011

July 11th 2011 Business Consulting for Service Companies.

This Week's YouTube Video Tip

Are You Tracking Your Efforts?

You can't hit what you do not aim for. You can not see your results unless you track them. A ships captain can not navigate the waters without charts and maps. What makes you think that you can build a successful business without tracking and measuring your efforts?

Listen to this weeks YouTube.com video tip for what AC does in tracking his businesses and how that can be passed on to you.

News & Updates

17 Days Til Tampa!

Networking, inspirational talks, classes, certifications, product demos, fellowships, food, vendors and more is awaiting us all at the 2011 National Cleaning Expo in Tampa, Florida. The Expo will be held July 28th, 29th & 30th at the Mainsail Suites Convention Center.

This is the event that AC launched his business consulting / coaching company at one year ago this month. In that one year, AC has been able to interact with hundreds of service business owners, travel the country giving talks as well as help a select group of business owners double their businesses.

This NCE Event in Tampa is the largest mobile cleaning contractor event of the year and never disappoints. If you are serious about growing your business this event is a one stop shop to get the mobile cleaning industry's best and brightest leaders in one spot. Make plans today to attend this event. It will be a jumping off point to creating the foundation to 2012's awesome growth potential.

Shown above AC Lockyer (L) and Bill Booz ® speaking at the Charleston, SC NCE event, September 2010.

AC is Currently Reading

Read Along With Us...

I had been told for so many years of my life that "readers are leaders", a fact that I so wanted to ignore. However, after many successful years and creative thoughts even my well began to run dry. If music is the art that stimulates your heart than reading is definitely the tool that stimulates your mind. Most every morning you will find my wife and I enjoying breakfast on our back porch overlooking our creek and enjoying a book together. That is a routine that has changed my life, my marriage and my spirit. I strongly encourage you to read along with us as you grow your business and enrich your life.

E-Myth Mastery is the third book in a four book series by small business guru Michael E. Gerber. It has specific exercises and executable items that you can implement in your life. Items that can be started right away to awaken the passion, creativity and leadership your business needs.

Educational Schedule

Date Event Retail Cost

Tuesday, 07/12

8:00 pm Eastern Weekly ZOO Entrepreneurs Small Group Session.

Webinar Registration: The ZOO | InstantPresenter Web Conferencing, Video Conferencing and Webinar Service $99.00

Wednesday, 07/06

Mornings Weekly Conversations Audio e-mail, Order of the Compass Rose.

The Order of the Compass Rose Members

Thursday, 07/14

8:00 pm Eastern PBG Webinar, Measuring, Tracking & Obsession.

Webinar Registration: Summer Webinar Series | InstantPresenter Web Conferencing, Video Conferencing and Webinar Service $99.00

Sunday, 07/17

8:00 pm Eastern Soft Wash Community Talk Shoe, Hosted by, AC Lockyer.

Were Back On This Sunday! TalkShoe Community Call FREE

July 29th 2011

Tampa NCE Event SoftWash Systems™ Plant & Property Protection Certification.

Roof Cleaning & Soft Washing Lea $99.00

July 30th 2011

Tampa NCE Event SoftWash Systems™ Lead Tech, Roof Cleaning Certification.

Roof Cleaning & Soft Washing Lea $199.00

Webinars & ZOO Sessions are $99.00 General Audiences, 50% Off Soft Wash Community Members and Free for Order of the Compass Rose Members.

NCE events are already discounted.

John 17:4

I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.