Sign in to follow this  
M Hinderliter

Support each other on Facebook

Question

23 answers to this question

Gerald, I clicked on your link that you posted and it goes to someones personal page to add as a friend. A Jason Bergen I believe was his name.

Doug...your right! Don't know what happened there hahaha. I changed my link and now it works. Thanks for letting me know.

BTW, I just liked you :)

Edited by Dieseldad97

Thanks guys just liked all of the above pages good luck and thank you in advance for liking us.

---

I am here: Google Maps

This is coming up as a location not a face book link,lol....but thank you for liking my page.

Edited by cleanhoods

Whew to change a name is a pain in the you know, but i have finally changed the name without the move thank you all for your patience while we are under construction.

Marko.Pantovich. owner/operator

Just to ask i have liked a few and have seen a few of you all like me then all of a sudden unlike me and i am still liking you all....i say that isn't a fair exchange. I don't mind letting others run on my page but in trade i have to run on yours...no offense now but the ones that unliked me i returned the same.

Its only right to scratch each others back.

Just saying.

Marko

This is just advice all watch for people liking you and you return the favor then they unlike you and you don't pay attention.

Remember your Facebook page is "your" free advertisement sight having another company on there advertising for free is only fair you can do the same on there Facebook.

Marko