Sign in to follow this  
PWNA HQ

Message to PWNA Members from President Eric Clark

All went well in Houston. I was onsite with Robert and Michael Hinderliter, and the PWNA videotaped the entire event again (PWNA has videotaped every Houston Workshop). I was told by other participants, as well by Michael and Robert, that it was a much smaller turnout then the most recent past meeting. There were some very good specific questions asked from the audience and a majority of those questions were answered with specifics from the city officials. The overall feeling from the audience that I spoke to felt that the city was much more open to working with contractors to ensure everyone is on the same page and in compliance with discharge concerns on customer’s property and city owned property than in past meetings. I feel that the overall outcome of the meeting was very positive and I am happy to see that Houston is more receptive to work with and educate the power wash contractors to ensure that everything is in compliance and not forcing needs of additional equipment and permits to be in compliance, as was the direction we felt it was heading from past City of Houston meetings. Thank You Houston.

I’m very happy to be a part of creating environmental awareness and education for all fellow contractors to be learning from and working with today, and tomorrow.

Eric Clark

PWNA President