Sign in to follow this  
John T

Linda Ruth's Itinerary at the PWNA Convention.

This as many know was a sudden twist of fate. This is not any org sanctioned event but the
was gracious enough to allow me to bring Linda Ruth and her husband Andy Tosetti to there convention in Nashville TN Oct 20-22nd. Even though the Convention schedule was pretty much set the BOD's there read somehow my long winded emails about what is going on suddenly and how Linda Ruth was now being connected to the Powerwashing Industry.

Linda is going to tell what caused her and I to meet and how we came to where we are today. Then she is going to tell some good and some heartbreaking stuff about her family and what she promised to her dying Mother who never was told she Was Babe Ruths true daugther until much later in her life. Linda will tell you what is driving her to keep Babe Ruths Legacy alive which isn't so much built around his baseball Prowess but more of the humanitarian aspects of his life and some of those aspects are of historic value. Linda may also talk about a Movie coming out next year produced by Tom Hanks Production Company which tells the true story about Babe Ruth called "Universal Babe" in there they plan on setting a few records straight about what Babe did outside of baseball. Its a Doc-u-drama where Linda will be in it. She may also talk about the mini-series that's coming out about Babe Ruth on HBO.

Linda has one real goal at the end of the tunnel and that is to fulfill her dying mothers wishes.

She has some stories to tell and some history that she has that is documented to talk about.

Linda will also present each and every Plaque recipient there "Recognition Plaques" and many pictures of each will be taken. On the special 4 plaques she will give them out but I will tell a quick story about each and why I picked them. I will also say something brief why the other guys were picked. If time allows I am going to try to explain how and why I am going to try to get this industry recognized and hopefully be credited as the stepping stone to a very large story for this Great Country of ours.

Past and Current Presidents and other powerful figures in our country will be receiving nothing but good info about this industry and hopefully us as an industry and Linda Ruth can get the recognition that we all deserve. So many guys are so very deserving to get these plaques and Linda was so generous to allow me to pick these 41 guys/gals but no one should feel slighted. These guys and Gals represent a very diversified group all aross the UNITED STATES all the way up to our beautiful neighbor CANADA. But more importantly these guys represent us the Powerwashers and distributors that believe in working together when needed and to help those that are less fortunate such as our war Hero's who come home and don't have much except the respect of us in the powerwashing industry who clean there homes at a very reduced rate which most of the times is FREE. to also cleaning some of American Pastime famous places such as the Cooperstown Hall of Fame Stadium all the way over to The lincoln Memorial Center.

So all are invited to meet this great and wonderful woman and in my view "True American Royalty" because besides her fellow siblings there is no other Babe Ruth Blood line left on this planet. This country was sure as heck lucky to have her Grandfather who many consider the greatest American sports hero of all time and he was blessed to have such a dedicated Granddaughter who tirelessly preserves her Grandfathers Legacy which you can see on her website
and we as an Industry are so very fortunate to have Linda who believes in the Kindness and the bonding and all the good things we do and Myself, as another famous Yankee said back in the day--"I feel like the luckiest man on the face of the Earth" to have met this outstanding woman who listen and listen to all of my stories and was gracious enough and has a heart big enough(Her Grand Father also was known to have a huge heart) to believe in me and to also believe in Our Industry and for that I will be forever grateful to have met her and you will to once you meet her in person. History will be here and you can be a part of it. Don't look at this as just an organization Convention....look at this as a game changer in our Industry and also in Linda's Life's cause we all need each other..

Linda's -itinerary

-she maybe be floating around during the Friday snack and Chat RT's but she will definitely be at the 7pm-10pm Friday night Cocktail hour. First up in there will be the PWNA Contractor and Vendor of the year awards.. then from around 7:30-8:30 Linda and I will present the recognition plaques and she will also tell her story and upon completion she is available for pictures with her free of charge. Linda may also be giving out small Babe Ruth pictures to all that come to the Convention.

Linda is looking forward to meeting as many Powerwashers as she can that day because she truly is fascinated about all the good we do and once again where lucky to have her....and she believes in us. As a good internet friend says "Life is Good"... and to that with Linda with us..."Life is good"

A quick email from President George Bush SR's aid stating that the President is on board for what where doing even though He can't make it. I'm still waiting to hear back from his son and possibly Bono from U2 and Peter King a Congressman from NY who is also head of the house on Homeland Security. More will be coming from that down the road.

Sir,

Thank you for your patience awaiting a response regarding your e-mail below.

All of your work to recognize these fine people shows a great deal of caring, compassion, and respect and I am glad to see that people are still pulling together to honor those that should be honored. Unfortunately, at age 87, President Bush simply is not attending many events any more and though I know he is thrilled to hear about the good work you are doing he must regret participation. These days he is spending as much time with family as possible which keeps him close to home, either in Maine or Texas.

Again, I really appreciate your patience and I apologize that it’s taken me so long to get back to you. I wish you the best as you pursue this good work for those who are deserving.

Sincerely,

Jim Appleby

Aide to President Bush

Once again the list of all plaque recipients which Include some
members and of course Eric Clarke there president,
members and there President Michael Tessaro, Beth Borrego and Rod Rodriguez from
TGS
and many others who are part of each are on that list. Everyone else who attends can also go up to Linda Ruth and get there picture taken and there is no extra charge for that as long as you have your camara's.

1-Paul Horsley of Scotts Pressure Wash

2-Mathew and Mary Johnson of Pressure Washing Services Inc.

3-Rob and Rebecca Huffman of Aspen Contractors

4-Dan Galvin of East Coast Power Washing Inc.

5-Scott Stone of A Mind of Detail Inc.

6-Roger and Celeste Gothorp of Carolina ProWash LLC.

7-Michael Tessaro of Centex Pressure Washing and 2011 ***** President

8-Guy Blackmon of Pressure Kleen Power Washing Service

9-David and Nancy Vicars of A-Plus Pressure Washing Inc.

10-Beth Borrego and Rod Rodriguez of See Dirt Run Inc. and The Grime Scene Forums

11-Bob Schmidt from H20 Pressure Washing & Environmental Services

12-John Orr of Low Pressure Exterior Cleaning

13-Henry Bockman of Henry's House Work Commercial Restorations

14-Jim Gamble of Crystal Cleaning Co. LLC

15-Doc Reisman and Joe Harvey of Facilitec Central

16-Paul and Carolynn Kassander of Mobi Clean Inc and Powerwashstore.com

17-Daryl Mirza and Christie Kaye of Facilitic USA

18-Charlie Arnold of Arnold Powerwash

19-Ken Fenner of Pressure Pros Inc.

20-Eric Clark of Details of Pressurewash Services and 2011 PWNA President

21-John and Shelley Allison of Envirospec and Suzie's Friends Animal Sanctuary

22-Chris Chappell of Superior Powerwashing

23 -Carlos and Bettye Gonzales of New Look Power Wash

24-Jeff and Lisa LeCours of JL Pressure Washing

25-Mike Hilborn of Roof to Deck Restoration

26-Tom and Barbara Vogel of Acr Products Inc.

28 Joe Walters of the Joe Walters insurance agency

29-Russ and Stacie Spence of Prokleen Power Wash

30-Jim Foley of Diamond Jim's LLC Pressure Cleaning Wood and Stone Restoration

31- Robert Hinderliter of RAHSCO cleaning systems and Powerwash.com

32-Tony and Deb Szabo of Midwest Mobile Washers/National Wash Authority

33-Scott Milen of Stainless Deal

34 Michael Hinderliter of Steamaway Inc.,Facilitec Southwest and Powerwash.com

35-Thad Eckhoff of Apex Services

36-Pete Marentay and Sun Brite Supply

37-Jake Clark and Armstrong Clark Employees

38- Hester of Pressure Cleaning Contractor Magazine

39- Jim McMurry and staff of the Cleaner Times Magazine

Edited by John T
added links

Linda Ruth Tosetti draws applause in the Bronx NY. http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/09/12/2011-09-12_grandbaby_ruth_pops_in_on_parade_the_bambina_draws_standing_ovation_as_surprise_.html

The day is coming to meet her and she may very well tell this amazing story she has and I'll explain what it is I'm doing as it relates to the Powerwashing industry. Together we will present the plaques and all recipients that come to Nashville for the PWNA Convention will get as many pics as they want with her and there Plaques.

She will also be giving out to all attendees a postcard size picture of a painting of Babe Ruth and Linda's Mother and Linda will sign these and address them to every attendee free of charge. There are no additional or built in charges from the PWNA's Convention for any of this and I along with Linda want to thank the PWNA personally for there cooperation and understanding for allowing this to happen on such short notice considering that there scheduling was already completed.We also would like to thank the *****,TGS and *** for there support in this.

Most importantly we can't thank Linda enough for embracing our industry and as for me personally I am still blown away that I met this lady who truly and honestly has a "RUTHIAN HEART" which as great as a baseball player her Grand Father George Herman Ruth-The Babe was He had an even Greater Heart. Besides DNA blood lines....what's apparent here is his Granddaughter Linda has the same heart and thru her tireless efforts, America and Beyond will soon know so much more about Babes Legacy.....and in these turbulent times worldwide this is an amazingly a feel good story.... And the POWER WASHING INDUSTRY to be a part of this.... We are truly BLESSED and that is my sole message to all of you and please except that if you can... This is about Unity and Linda Has united with us....all of us.... Which is why that list is so very diversified... And once again if I offended anyone left off that list I am sorry....but take the positive from this if you can because this is YOUR Industry...and this is your shot... And it's how you handle this when Nashville is over and Linda has moved on.....The powers to be in this country can look back and you may very well and up being a stepping stone to a great national story and that's what I will try to Convey at the Convention.

Edited by John T
Testing link

The daily news link is broken. It had a nice picture of Linda Ruth in it.

Babe Ruth's granddaughter, 'The Bambina,' draws applause at Bronx Ferragosto festival

BY SAM LEVIN

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, September 12th 2011, 4:00 AM

Michael Schwartz for News

Linda Ruth Tosetti, Babe Ruth's granddaughter, got a standing ovation from revelers at the Ferragosto festival.

Yankees were thrown a curveball Sunday when a surprise guest at the Bronx Ferragosto festival turned out to be Babe Ruth's granddaughter.

"Babe loved people. He loved bringing people together," Linda Ruth Tosetti told the cheering crowd at the annual Italian celebration on Arthur Ave. "I wish he could be here now."

She greeted Bombers fans and handed out drawings of the Bambino that she autographed.

"It was surreal," said Theresa Feighery, 25, of Throgs Neck, who used to do customer service work for the Yankees.

"It was a big surprise," added Feighery, who came to the festival with her brother Kevin.

Tosetti's appearance was an especially special treat for the Feigherys. Their grandparents and parents are buried in the same Westchester County cemetery as the Sultan of Swat.

"We told her she has to visit our family grave next time she goes [to the Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne]," said Kevin Feighery, 39.

He applauded Tosetti's mission of keeping Babe Ruth's legacy alive.

"She's telling his story," he said.

Tosetti had met Jerome Reguso of the Belmont Business Improvement District months earlier at his pastry shop, Gino's.

She said she loved his cannolis and baseball memorabilia.

"'Do you like Babe Ruth?' Reguso, one of the festival's organizers, recalled her asking. "'Are you kidding me?' I said. And she said, 'I'm the Bambina.' I couldn't believe it."

"I love the Bronx," Tosetti told the Daily News after her speech.

Her trip to the Bronx also coincided with the 10th anniversary of 9/11, and Tosetti said she is still haunted by memories of that darkest of days.

"It is still unbelievable today," said Tosetti, who lives in Connecticut. "I'm still weeping for the loss of our innocence."

She said the memorial built on the footprints of the old World Trade Center buildings is more than just a monument.

"It's about the man or woman standing next to you," she said. "People have to remember that we're all connected."

Tosetti said she hopes the tragedy of a decade ago will forever motivate New Yorkers and Americans to be better people.

"I try to do what my grandfather did on a daily basis: an act of kindness. Put a smile on people's faces," she said.

Besides the Plaque recepients Linda is going to bring 250-300 postcards with a painting of Babe Ruth and her mother which she will sign and also write in a special something for anyone that attends the convention.

I really hope all the recepients can put aside there thoughts on orgs and groups and they attend to just meet and greet her. She's one of us that is so down to earth but the stress she deals with has been astronomical which has caused her so many personal problems but she never stops and when you hear more about her you will see why and you will feel her pain and also see her light up the room with her spirit.

I will contact all on the list soon to seem if there coming or should I send them there's free of charge. Also one person sadly to say has said he does not want his plaque. I have it in writing and I called him a couple of times and had others talk to him and I texted him numerous times times to call me with zero apologies and can call me any name in the book but just tell me he wants it..and he steadfastly refuses. Linda even said she would call him but I told her no because no one is going to be begged to take this... So we moved on. I tried but the answer remained no... And his tremendous loss.. And we moved on.

Whoever plans on attending you may want to check on the room block because I just booked mine and it's filling up fast from what I was told. My last night there I had to persway the receptionist to give me that night on the room block rate because she said it was unavailable.

Edited by John T

I'm going to try really hard NOT to be a wet pissy blanket here John..........

Besides the Plaque recepients Linda is going to bring 250-300 postcards with a painting of Babe Ruth and her mother which she will sign and also write in a special something for anyone that attends the convention.

So, in order to receive your plaque IN PERSON - you DO have to be a paying attendee to the PWNA convention? Disappointed but not surprised at that bunch.

I really hope all the recepients can put aside there thoughts on orgs and groups and they attend to just meet and greet her. She's one of us that is so down to earth but the stress she deals with has been astronomical which has caused her so many personal problems but she never stops and when you hear more about her you will see why and you will feel her pain and also see her light up the room with her spirit.

You say they are providing a place for her to do this, yet we don't get the option of seeing because we aren't PWNA members and have no desire to be at the convention. The PWNA is ruining this for a lot of recipients John.

I will contact all on the list soon to seem if there coming or should I send them there's free of charge. Also one person sadly to say has said he does not want his plaque. Then JUST LEAVE IT ALONE. I have it in writing and I called him a couple of times and had others talk to him and I texted him numerous times times to call me with zero apologies and can call me any name in the book but just tell me he wants it..and he steadfastly refuses. GET the HINT John - some fences can't be mended. Linda even said she would call him but I told her no because no one is going to be begged to take this... So we moved on. I tried but the answer remained no... And his tremendous loss.. And we moved on. And yet you continue to go on and on about it. Could you please be as concerned about OTHERS on the recipient list who WANT to accept theirs, WANT to be there but because of the venue and cost associated - CAN'T?????

Need coffee now.

Hey Celeste your a tough cookie girl. All I can say is hang on and sit tight. One way or another your getting the plaque. As for mending fences you know me..If anything I'm a persistent pain in the rump. I called again today errrr you know who to "take the darn gift" because that's what it is.. But of course in the end when some people make up there minds.. That's it.. But once again.... You know me.. And I push until I can't go no further... And then I push again:) J/k

Hang on.. That's all I can really tell ya... And don't let this all drag you down.. Because it will continuously be "work in progress" type thing and anything in any direction can happen at any time..anywhere.

Good talking to u today Celeste. Sorry if I seemed rushed. My life has been like that for years. 3 couples counting me and Kath were heading out the door for a booze cruise Lady Liberty Cruises - New York Dinner Cruises and Long Island Dinner Cruises when I was talking to you. Then they were sitting in the car and Kath came back in and said it's not right to keep them waiting.

Give this time and see where it goes. Everything is moving..

You too John :) I'm glad you were heading out for some relaxation.....you sound very stressed! If there is anything we can do to help, let me know.

Celeste

I really appreciate that.. I really do. Today where going to my sisters house because where celebrating my Wife and my Goddaughters Birthdays. Where also going to talk about some of the things I have. My Mom especially want me just to enjoy the ride and not go the extra 100 miles because it's all consuming. Kathy is leaning the same way.... Me..I'm torn.. I may just put together this crack staff which would consist of you guys and some others and then end up with hundreds of thousands or as Hillary Clinton said.. "it takes a village"(I met Hillary on a detail but I'm not a nig supporter of her politics) in this case it takes a nation.... The magnitude is enormous.. And it's locked down in my head... And I know to some here it sounds crazy... And I wish it was... So some more decisions will be made this week.. And some people will slowly be brought in if I follow thru and one of them some know her well.... And it's not Beth.. But she is in this industry.. And it's ..... Alot.. And it's draining and all time consuming.... But I can't keep this locked in to much longer... I need for Nashville to get here yesterday.

Today is a big day for me and Kathy. We are going to see some more people to further this along. On this one I made my own file on what I'm doing and now I'm going to put it all on the table. The names are in it because there the glue to what keeps this story together.

Also today someone on these boards was sent a beautifull picture to present to there hospital of choice. I don't know if he comes to this bb but if he does I'd love to hear how it worked out.

So things are moving..now if my knee would heal correctly I can hopefully keep up.

Tomorrows my biggest risk yet but I guess the borderline harassment I'm doing to chase this story because in my heart I know it's right.. Has driven me way above and beyond what money could ever do and who knew that ever could happen..but the goodness in here is almost spiritual and I'm so not.. But something is driving me

Breath in.....and out....relax....

Beth

Your not kidding. I would've loved for Beth to write this story but she has been a busy bee with her business all year and that takes precedents because that's what she does like most of us do here and that's run her own business with Rod. So these stories went to writers because thats where there bread and butter comes from.

Todays Visit. All I said was Hello and my name.... and there response was... "Oh your the one"..lol This is what happens when you walk in somewhere un-announced.. The staff found my story intriguing.. and its about the Powerwashers.... and its about the good.. its about the volunteering... nothing more... Its not about EPA's, not about licensing, not about the Gov't looking over your shoulder...its about recognition.

The country is in turmoil and yet you have guys and gals who volunteer... So now the question... I was asked what do I want from Congressman Peter King.... I told them... So now they take what I have... And now as per there request.. I have to go back... Tomorrow.

Thanks. Going back in for round 2 as soon as I get done with my heat therapy on my knee ahhhhh.. John Orr was right I should have done therapy from the beginning. This story is moving alongside what's real in here. Another publication has called my business phone..now if I can only get some Powerwashing calls :oBut all my yapping and whatever may be printed.. The real deal is moving and that part...is the recognition.

Today went well. Sit down with people and get off the boards if you want things to happen. Then get back on the boards to discuss them and get some more idea's.. but the deals are done on the outside.. and thats what I've always done.. but I'll be the first to admit.. I'm terrible with the internet to get anything done.

Take a look at the Picture with Peter King and look to my left... Zone right in on that picture on the wall... Thats the direction I've always been going but its going to accelerate very soon.

Can't wait to get mine. Not here yet.

Beth

You are going to be pleasantly surprised.. but like I tell others.. Hold on and buckle down.. this is going to fly.

Let me get this right? I will say first, I didnt have a clue who Peter King was. I was thinking Steven Kings brother. But anyhow, you go to meet with a congressman and you wear THAT SHIRT? LMAO...I am at a loss for words and you know that doesnt happen often!

Anyhow, you have done a good deed for this industry. You have spent alot of hours volunteering whether it was for conventions or on BOD stuff. Finish this and take a break my friend. You will need it when your business takes off doing double what you do now. Focus on the good things though.

This as many know was a sudden twist of fate. This is not any org sanctioned event but the
was gracious enough to allow me to bring Linda Ruth and her husband Andy Tosetti to there convention in Nashville TN Oct 20-22nd. Even though the Convention schedule was pretty much set the BOD's there read somehow my long winded emails about what is going on suddenly and how Linda Ruth was now being connected to the Powerwashing Industry.

Linda is going to tell what caused her and I to meet and how we came to where we are today. Then she is going to tell some good and some heartbreaking stuff about her family and what she promised to her dying Mother who never was told she Was Babe Ruths true daugther until much later in her life. Linda will tell you what is driving her to keep Babe Ruths Legacy alive which isn't so much built around his baseball Prowess but more of the humanitarian aspects of his life and some of those aspects are of historic value. Linda may also talk about a Movie coming out next year produced by Tom Hanks Production Company which tells the true story about Babe Ruth called "Universal Babe" in there they plan on setting a few records straight about what Babe did outside of baseball. Its a Doc-u-drama where Linda will be in it. She may also talk about the mini-series that's coming out about Babe Ruth on HBO.

Linda has one real goal at the end of the tunnel and that is to fulfill her dying mothers wishes.

She has some stories to tell and some history that she has that is documented to talk about.

Linda will also present each and every Plaque recipient there "Recognition Plaques" and many pictures of each will be taken. On the special 4 plaques she will give them out but I will tell a quick story about each and why I picked them. I will also say something brief why the other guys were picked. If time allows I am going to try to explain how and why I am going to try to get this industry recognized and hopefully be credited as the stepping stone to a very large story for this Great Country of ours.

Past and Current Presidents and other powerful figures in our country will be receiving nothing but good info about this industry and hopefully us as an industry and Linda Ruth can get the recognition that we all deserve. So many guys are so very deserving to get these plaques and Linda was so generous to allow me to pick these 41 guys/gals but no one should feel slighted. These guys and Gals represent a very diversified group all aross the UNITED STATES all the way up to our beautiful neighbor CANADA. But more importantly these guys represent us the Powerwashers and distributors that believe in working together when needed and to help those that are less fortunate such as our war Hero's who come home and don't have much except the respect of us in the powerwashing industry who clean there homes at a very reduced rate which most of the times is FREE. to also cleaning some of American Pastime famous places such as the Cooperstown Hall of Fame Stadium all the way over to The lincoln Memorial Center.

So all are invited to meet this great and wonderful woman and in my view "True American Royalty" because besides her fellow siblings there is no other Babe Ruth Blood line left on this planet. This country was sure as heck lucky to have her Grandfather who many consider the greatest American sports hero of all time and he was blessed to have such a dedicated Granddaughter who tirelessly preserves her Grandfathers Legacy which you can see on her website
and we as an Industry are so very fortunate to have Linda who believes in the Kindness and the bonding and all the good things we do and Myself, as another famous Yankee said back in the day--"I feel like the luckiest man on the face of the Earth" to have met this outstanding woman who listen and listen to all of my stories and was gracious enough and has a heart big enough(Her Grand Father also was known to have a huge heart) to believe in me and to also believe in Our Industry and for that I will be forever grateful to have met her and you will to once you meet her in person. History will be here and you can be a part of it. Don't look at this as just an organization Convention....look at this as a game changer in our Industry and also in Linda's Life's cause we all need each other..

Linda's -itinerary

-she maybe be floating around during the Friday snack and Chat RT's but she will definitely be at the 7pm-10pm Friday night Cocktail hour. First up in there will be the PWNA Contractor and Vendor of the year awards.. then from around 7:30-8:30 Linda and I will present the recognition plaques and she will also tell her story and upon completion she is available for pictures with her free of charge. Linda may also be giving out small Babe Ruth pictures to all that come to the Convention.

Linda is looking forward to meeting as many Powerwashers as she can that day because she truly is fascinated about all the good we do and once again where lucky to have her....and she believes in us. As a good internet friend says "Life is Good"... and to that with Linda with us..."Life is good"

A quick email from President George Bush SR's aid stating that the President is on board for what where doing even though He can't make it. I'm still waiting to hear back from his son and possibly Bono from U2 and Peter King a Congressman from NY who is also head of the house on Homeland Security. More will be coming from that down the road.

Sir,

Thank you for your patience awaiting a response regarding your e-mail below.

All of your work to recognize these fine people shows a great deal of caring, compassion, and respect and I am glad to see that people are still pulling together to honor those that should be honored. Unfortunately, at age 87, President Bush simply is not attending many events any more and though I know he is thrilled to hear about the good work you are doing he must regret participation. These days he is spending as much time with family as possible which keeps him close to home, either in Maine or Texas.

Again, I really appreciate your patience and I apologize that it’s taken me so long to get back to you. I wish you the best as you pursue this good work for those who are deserving.

Sincerely,

Jim Appleby

Aide to President Bush

Once again the list of all plaque recipients which Include some
members and of course Eric Clarke there president,
members and there President Michael Tessaro, Beth Borrego and Rod Rodriguez from
TGS
and many others who are part of each are on that list. Everyone else who attends can also go up to Linda Ruth and get there picture taken and there is no extra charge for that as long as you have your camara's.

1-Paul Horsley of Scotts Pressure Wash

2-Mathew and Mary Johnson of Pressure Washing Services Inc.

3-Rob and Rebecca Huffman of Aspen Contractors

4-Dan Galvin of East Coast Power Washing Inc.

5-Scott Stone of A Mind of Detail Inc.

6-Roger and Celeste Gothorp of Carolina ProWash LLC.

7-Michael Tessaro of Centex Pressure Washing and 2011 ***** President

8-Guy Blackmon of Pressure Kleen Power Washing Service

9-David and Nancy Vicars of A-Plus Pressure Washing Inc.

10-Beth Borrego and Rod Rodriguez of See Dirt Run Inc. and The Grime Scene Forums

11-Bob Schmitt from H20 pressure washing

12-John Orr of Low Pressure Exterior Cleaning

13-Henry Bockman of Henry's House Work Commercial Restorations

14-Jim Gamble of Crystal Cleaning Co. LLC

15-Doc Reisman and Joe Harvey of Facilitec Central

16-Paul and Carolynn Kassander of Mobi Clean Inc and Powerwashstore.com

17-Daryl Mirza and Christie Kaye of Facilitic USA

18-Charlie Arnold of Arnold Powerwash

19-Ken Fenner of Pressure Pros Inc.

20-Eric Clark of Details of Pressurewash Services and 2011 PWNA President

21-John and Shelley Allison of Envirospec and Suzie's Friends Animal Sanctuary

22-Chris Chappell of Superior Powerwashing

23 -Carlos and Bettye Gonzales of New Look Power Wash

24-Jeff and Lisa LeCours of JL Pressure Washing

25-Mike Hilborn of Roof to Deck Restoration

26-Tom and Barbara Vogel of Acr Products Inc.

28 Joe Walters of the Joe Walters insurance agency

29-Russ and Stacie Spence of Prokleen Power Wash

30-Jim Foley of Diamond Jim's LLC Pressure Cleaning Wood and Stone Restoration

31- Robert Hinderliter of RAHSCO cleaning systems and Powerwash.com

32-Tony and Deb Szabo of Midwest Mobile Washers/National Wash Authority

33-Scott Milen of Stainless Deal

34 Michael Hinderliter of Steamaway Inc.,Facilitec Southwest and Powerwash.com

35-Thad Eckhoff of Apex Services

36-Pete Marentay and Sun Brite Supply

37-Jake Clark and Armstrong Clark Employees

38- Hester of Pressure Cleaning Contractor Magazine

39- Jim McMurry and staff of the Cleaner Times Magazine

This video says it all

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.053229,-118.442281

Ron ********** text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how the world works. That shirt I was wearing in there with Congressman Peter King , Rob Huffman bought me that a few years back. I never thought about it when I put it on. I went straight from knee therapy to get there. Maybe the wording on the shirt made things happen where I didn't have to jab my finger into anyone a few dozen times to make a point.... Like Rob did to John Orr a few years ago..lol

Edited by John T

Where getting plaques and I find this whole thing emotional. I like to make things happen behind the scenes but you may not see me present anything on a stage..if I can help it. There's better people then I to do this. look what happened to

A-Rod when he received a ML Babe Ruth Award....Rodriguez chokes up during speech

EmailPrintComments

Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Alex Rodriguez looked at the award he just received from Babe Ruth's granddaughter with big eyes and a broad grin. It was as if he almost couldn't believe it was his.

"Postseason MVP. Wow," Rodriguez said Saturday night. Pausing for effect he added, "What's next, the good guy award?"

Rodriguez

Less than a year ago, it would have been difficult to decide which would be more preposterous for the troubled star to earn.

Rodriguez completed a tumultuous season that began with an awkward confession to past steroid use and then hip surgery that kept him out until May by being selected the winner of the Babe Ruth Award as the New York chapter of the Baseball Writers' Association of America's postseason MVP.

A-Rod picked up the hardware at the 87th annual New York baseball writers' dinner Saturday night.

Rodriguez used his time away from the team to rehabilitate his hip as a period of reflection. He returned with a mantra: simplify things.

And after he told fans at the dinner that "he'd stick to the script of 2009 and keep it very, very brief," he choked up, taking a long pause -- save for a nervous laugh -- to look down at the podium and smile awkwardly.

Unlike the extended pause he took during his steroids news conference, this one was broken when an attendee -- the dinner was crowded with Yankees fans -- shouted, "You're the best, A-Rod!"

Rodriguez batted .365 with six home runs and 18 RBIs in 15 games in the postseason, quickly putting to rest his reputation for failing when it mattered most -- he had 8-for-59 (.136) in the postseason since 2004 before going on a tear to lead New York to its 27th title.

Rodriguez thanked the fans for being patient with him after helping the Yankees win their first title since 2000. It was his first trip to the World Series in a 16-year career. He joined the Yankees in '04.

The three-time American League MVP took great pleasure in this award.

"I've been to these dinners a couple of times to receive MVP awards and those, I'm very proud of those accomplishments," he said. "But none of those accomplishments will ever compare to the feeling you get from being part of a team that won a world championship. Like Albert [Pujols] said there's nothing like winning a World championship."

I sent a Babe Ruth Picture to Nick The cleaner down in Florida. He's going to present it to a children's hospital. This is all real.. and it such a good story.

Hey John, I received your photo today. I just bought the frame and will get it to All Childrens Hospital. Looks real nice I think they will enjoy it, babe Ruth was all about the kid's so I think it is a real nice thing to do.

I will put up photo's after I present it to the Hospital, Thanks John maybe we can make some kid's happy.