Sign in to follow this  
John T

Email from Linda today---she is a very special lady.

Email from Linda today in response to my email-- She'll be at the Michael J. Fox Foundation this week.

You are very clear John, it is going to be a pleasure to meet the ones

that do show up for the plaques. Call me Monday night. ...Thursday will be at an event for Micheal J Fox

Foundation.

Will talk soon.

Linda

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sun, Oct 9, 2011 4:15 pm

Subject: Fwd: Important--Linda Ruth and Babe Ruth Plaque info

Hi Linda--This is the mass email that went out yesterday. I have to

call you tomorrow to finish up the last of the pics. I also have to

stop in Peter Kings office this week to see how where doing there..

I figured a good message to bring out that can work for you in the long

run.. That should appeal to many.

Talk to you tomorrow

John

Looking very forward to meeting this remarkable woman, John :) Thanks for this opportunity!!

Hopefully it can happen. The most surprising thing about Linda is she is a people person and on something so small.. I found out.. She is all heart... Very rare and in my opinion an extraordinary woman. She is one of us. There is no airs about here.. None.

I received a very nice email from Mrs. Tosetti today - I had written a thank you for her efforts, not expecting a response. What a lovely surprise :)

She is a very special lady, John. You are fortunate to have met her!

Celeste

I received a very nice email from Mrs. Tosetti today - I had written a thank you for her efforts, not expecting a response. What a lovely surprise :)

She is a very special lady, John. You are fortunate to have met her!

Celeste

Celeste could you send the Email, I would love to thank her personally also. She did a nice thing, *** would love to do something for her or of the charities she supports.

Thanks In Advance,

Celeste could you send the Email, I would love to thank her personally also. She did a nice thing, *** would love to do something for her or of the charities she supports.

Thanks In Advance,

Ron your kidding me right?? Celeste do not send out her private email of hers if she gave it to you. Guys on *** such as Scott Stone and Chris Chappel Russ Spence and a few others received there pics/Plaques..

Ron there is no need for you to thank her when your the only one who rejected her gift because it didn't meet up to your standards.. And like you told me Sunday on the phone..that you tape recorded me and I Lied about this stuff still.. Do me a Favor Ron. No forget me.. Do the industry a favor and do not try to ruin this one for them to.

Stay away from her.

I hope anyone else who may have her private email can respect this and not give it out to Ron or anyone else.

Ron back off and give it a rest.

Edited by John T

John's post notwithstanding - no. I don't feel the need to publish a private email between myself and another person.

Sorry Celeste, not the Email personally you got. Simply her address so I can thank her personally also. What she did was a good thing, I never had anything agaist this like Johns keeps promoting.

I understand, have a great day.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Help retire BABE RUTH's Jersey # 3 across the Major Leagues | Facebook

Did you guys know that Linda Has other causes, may be could surprise her by helping her out.

Nice John, you're on the babe ruth Site, I like the *** safety Sticker

http://www.thetruebaberuth.com/

Edited by Ron Musgraves