Sign in to follow this  
John T

PWNA sightings at the Convention

There were some people I haven't seen in such a long time at the convention. Rory Wilson who is a heck of a good guy, Paul Horsley a past president who received a special Plaque, Chris Detter also another past president who thru Beth asked me to run for a BOD slot years ago(Thanks Beth:) ) and some others.

As I was walking alone with Kathy with my suitcase full of plaques...right before I go into the main room...who do I see.. Walking right towards our direction.....any guesses??? A ghost.. Everett Abrams another past pres.He was not far from Nashville for a different thing so he stopped by.. We shook hands, and a shoulder hug (my other hand had the suitcase). A 20 second conversation since as usual I was running late... But one to remember. Then he left and I went into the room.

Up on the Podium I mentioned a few names such as Chris Detter, Pete Marentey and some others who were in the room. I also mentioned Everett Abrams. That was a pleasant surprise to see Everett... And in case anyone wants to know not only did I give Everett Abrams a recommendation on Linkedin awhile ago I was going to his RT in August.. But that's when we got that garage in CT where my knee blew out just walking along.. Maybe I should of went to his RT instead :) Everett's doing good and he has never left the business.. But he is involved other businesses outside of Powerwashing also so it's good to see him doing well.

Alot of us have buried old hatchets. We lived, we learned, we moved on.. And it's good to see some paths cross again where it's all good.

Interesting weekend it was.