Sign in to follow this  
dollarspa

Congradulations to jim gamble on his recent appointment with pwna

Good luck to all the recent appointments at the pwna........

Thanks David.

I hope I may accomplish what is expected of me from our members and staff.

Again, Thanks for the professionalism that you have always shown me and others.

So if I am understanding this right, if one wants to be appointed to a leadership role in the org all you have to do is "not" join. (And be banned from most of the industry boards)

On the other hand if you want the directors to fly someone to your city and count your rigs and call your competitors all you have to do is join.

Where do I sign up? :)

Thanks David.

I hope I may accomplish what is expected of me from our members and staff.

Again, Thanks for the professionalism that you have always shown me and others.

Hey Jim I heard you were a member for a few months since the PWNA has had a good year signing up a bunch of new and past members but I haven't heard anything official about new positions etc or I may have missed some emails since I've been walloped with alot here but if you were asked to take on a position and you accepted congrats and thanks from a fellow PWNA member.

So if I am understanding this right, if one wants to be appointed to a leadership role in the org all you have to do is "not" join. (And be banned from most of the industry boards)

On the other hand if you want the directors to fly someone to your city and count your rigs and call your competitors all you have to do is join.

Where do I sign up? :)

I have the only Pwna verified certified pw business. It's actually and honor!! I may make a badge!

Ron ********** text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Hey Jim I heard you were a member for a few months since the PWNA has had a good year signing up a bunch of new and past members but I haven't heard anything official about new positions etc or I may have missed some emails since I've been walloped with alot here but if you were asked to take on a position and you accepted congrats and thanks from a fellow PWNA member.

It feels good to be an active part of something that stood the tides of time.

From one PWNA member to another, Thanks John.

Hey anytime Jim. Hope to see you again at another Convention..maybe the next PWNA big dance. Good luck in your new position.. Your going to have alot of backing when you meet up with the powers that are influential in making the laws. Should be interesting.

Good to See you supporting and active Jim , you should shoot down to Santa Monica and visit. Carlos will be swinging by when in town. Love Cali beaches.

Hey anytime Jim. Hope to see you again at another Convention..maybe the next PWNA big dance. Good luck in your new position.. Your going to have alot of backing when you meet up with the powers that are influential in making the laws. Should be interesting.

PWNA is the place to be right now with new members joining weekly. Being apart of a very active national org is good place to be.

PWNA is the place to be right now with new members joining weekly. Being apart of a very active national org is good place to be.

Hey Jim, not trying to a PITA at all, just a question. I know some of your methods and ideas how concrete should be washed and contained with CWA & EPA, are you going to push for your standards or similar standards on the PWNA either for the western part of the USA or entire country?

Hope all is well for you and your family

Your going to have alot of backing when you meet up with the powers that are influential in making the laws. Should be interesting.

Think you've got that backwards John.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to publicly here Jim's own thoughts on how Developement of the west coast will go.

Since John has verified to me Pwna is a non profit then we should have regular updates on eviro awareness they are planning.

Hey Jim, not trying to a PITA at all, just a question. I know some of your methods and ideas how concrete should be washed and contained with CWA & EPA, are you going to push for your standards or similar standards on the PWNA either for the western part of the USA or entire country?

Hope all is well for you and your family

Jeff good to hear from you. How is your family?

Good luck in your new position..

Your going to have alot of backing when you meet up with the powers that are influential in making the laws. Should be interesting.

Funny you should mention that John.....I have already received a few months ago, inquires for public speaking on this matter from My State officials both in the LA area and the State Capitol, Sacramento. We have also been contacted by several magazines for articles on this subject of reclamation. Just published our 7th article in 19 months on Parking Garage Reclamation which brought in positive feedback for our industry about the in depth articles. The latest article was addressing how to determine if the contractor is compliant with your local laws. This was received VERY well in the Parking Industry. I have again been approached to write a sequel, though I do not know if I have the time.

You and I have Ron ********** to thank for all of this. Back in 1999, Ron ********** was the one who suggest that since I feel so strongly about reclamation of Parking Garage runoff, that I should write “ Reclamation Articles for the Industry”. Though I think he was smiling when he said it, he couldn't, especially at that time, realize the positive impact these articles have had on my company and the industry. Thanks Ron !

Reclamation, as I have stated back in early 1999, is bringing in big bucks to our industry. Contractors in the Eastern United States who before was making $6,000-$8,000 a Parking Structure, have figured out how to market reclamation correctly thus are bring home over 100k per location as well as big bucks in other fields over the ones who wash for 2 cents a foot without reclamation and may be dumping the Class II Waste illegally.

According to SGT Walsh and the authorities here in California that I have spoke with, only a well established National Org will have any possible chance to curve the powers to be, their thoughts, and the enforcement that follows those thoughts. One single man will not accomplish any long lasting BMP’s. I am talking from experience, from a time before most contractors every had the thought of reclamation or for that matter, wasn’t in business in 1990. Who am I talking about? I am talking about myself and my efforts back in 1990-1991 and the multiple 9-16 man meetings from multiple GOVERNMENT agencies that went with it. If any one man or woman promises you differently without the support of a NATIONAL ORGANIZATION behind him or her, I would rethink the possible influence he or she may have with multiple government agencies across this great country of ours.

Just got your voice message Ron,

Thanks for your support in my new position.

I heard that you gave your support and influence to the powers to be on my appointment, saying that I would be a good choice for the western USA. I know that through your numerous and lengthy calls to Robert and to the Board members of the PWNA, that they well received your recommendation on the matter.

Again, Thanks for you support.

Just got your voice message Ron,

Thanks for your support in my new position.

I heard that you gave your support and influence to the powers to be on my appointment, saying that I would be a good choice for the western USA. I know that through your numerous and lengthy calls to Robert and to the Board members of the PWNA, that they well received your recommendation on the matter.

Again, Thanks for you support.

Jim since your now the head cheese and likely the choice to take over after robert really retires you should elaborate on your plans and direction you intend on taking us all.

Will you be working with Ceta , do you have your burners registered to use legally in the state of California? I suppose so since you are aware of water issues I suppose you meet all clean air also.

Please give us a short view of what you think can be accomplished as western director for the entire national association?

People really want to know? I know I'm all ears.

Jim by the way I tried returning your call from last week, says your numbers been disconnected. I know that can't be so I must have a different number. Anyway I live in Santa Monica part-time now stop in we are only a few hours a way. I'll buy you lunch if you can find the time. The beach is only a few blocks. I'm liking California !!

I know you got a monster rig and Santa Monica is tight on parking, no worries I can park about 20 of your units at my place secure. So don't let that stop you if your in the neighborhood.

Will start doing videos from the property in January if all goes well. Maybe you could feature your beast in a video? Let us know

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Good to See you supporting and active Jim , you should shoot down to Santa Monica and visit. Carlos will be swinging by when in town. Love Cali beaches.

Ohh yeaaa :)

Be there next week Ron. Give me a shout if you are in town. Spending a few more days in AZ towards the end of the week after I chase down Tony S. in Vegas!

So let me get this straight. The Pwna, not being content with simply shopping BMP's that were overwhelmingly rejected by the industry, now one-up themselves by bringing on the guy who said "One drop of caustic in the sewer system will destroy system" as their enviro chair. (what is the MSDS for Draino again?)

The hits keep coming boys and girls.

If you couldn't see where they've been going with this for years, now you'd have to be blind not to see it.

Congratulations, by the way, Jim.

So let me get this straight. The Pwna, not being content with simply shopping BMP's that were overwhelmingly rejected by the industry, now one-up themselves by bringing on the guy who said "One drop of caustic in the sewer system will destroy system" as their enviro chair. (what is the MSDS for Draino again?)

The hits keep coming boys and girls.

If you couldn't see where they've been going with this for years, now you'd have to be blind not to see it.

Congratulations, by the way, Jim.

This is exactly why you should run for the ***** BOD. Only another org can try to correct & stop what the PWNA is creating. Give it a thought Tony, not a minute or two but long hard thought. Do you really want only the PWNA talking?

This is exactly why you should run for the ***** BOD. Only another org can try to correct & stop what the PWNA is creating. Give it a thought Tony, not a minute or two but long hard thought. Do you really want only the PWNA talking?

You're in good hands with Ron Jeff.

AllState.jpg