Sign in to follow this  
John T

A favor from mods on PWI

Question

Can one of you *** mods clear out my in box on ***? Since I voluntarily had my controls removed and the ability to access my account any mod that goes into my private PM you have my permission if you need that to access and read any PM you see in there. If there is something of importance in there that you deem it to be certainly feel free to contact me about it. I never mind lending a helping hand if I can.

Also if it's possible so I won't be a bother to anyone feel free to suspend my access permanently. This is all my request and not because someone did this to me.. It was just time for me to move on... Thanks.

Below is a copy of an email I just received on ***.... I'll take out the company's name who is PMing me in there.

Thanks.

John T.

Dear Clean County PW,

Xxxxxxxx has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on Pressure Washing Institute has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:

Pressure Washing Institute

All the best,

9 answers to this question

John it was clear you would be reinstated if if you complained about your request to anything related to your self ban.

I have noted this post in Admin area, no one on staff will ever mess with anyones private info. I do not even think its possible.

Do it yourself

Can one of you *** mods clear out my in box on ***? Since I voluntarily had my controls removed and the ability to access my account any mod that goes into my private PM you have my permission if you need that to access and read any PM you see in there. If there is something of importance in there that you deem it to be certainly feel free to contact me about it. I never mind lending a helping hand if I can.

Also if it's possible so I won't be a bother to anyone feel free to suspend my access permanently. This is all my request and not because someone did this to me.. It was just time for me to move on... Thanks.

Below is a copy of an email I just received on ***.... I'll take out the company's name who is PMing me in there.

Thanks.

John T.

Dear Clean County PW,

Xxxxxxxx has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on Pressure Washing Institute has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:

All the best,

Believe me I wasn't complaining. I was thankful as heck to have my controls locked down Because thats what I requested and Scott concurred. I did request for A year... So much for that..Banning is the wrong term. I would gladly give out my password and authorized full access in there for someone to see who is looking for me if it meant they needed something..

No problem I'll take a look then clear out my boxes in there

John, I can mass delete them, but I will not read them to determine which you may want to keep. If you want a mass delete, send me a specific email request to do so. (I call it a CYA letter)

John, I can mass delete them, but I will not read them to determine which you may want to keep. If you want a mass delete, send me a specific email request to do so. (I call it a CYA letter)

Thanks Grant. In this sue happy world I understand your point. Not my style.. I'll go over there and look in. I know the company but I can't remember the guy who was trying to send me a PM.

I'll clear my inbox --thanks.

Did you clear your Box John

Lol.. Couldn't tell ya..lol. I think there were a couple of guys in my inbox asking about the Vegas Parking garage event now but I'm on a *** lifetime ban as of this past week... I guess I fell under the three strikes and your our since I have the same guy banning me 3 times there now..lol