Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Anyone busy?

Question

Anyone else real busy this Nov & Dec. I know the northern guys have been slower with the cold, but still know some that are washing here & there. But we are slammed, best Nov ever and Dec is filling up nice, good way to end out the year.

How's everyone else doing?

With all my millions of dollars me and the wife are heading out today to do Christmas shopping, X Box, Dolls and the list goes on for the kids

13 answers to this question

Way to go Jeff. I am glad that you are busy.

We are very busy this month, don't think Dec will be quite as full but for now we got to push as much thru till it get too cold!!

P.S. Get me something nice!!

Way to go Jeff. I am glad that you are busy.

We are very busy this month, don't think Dec will be quite as full but for now we got to push as much thru till it get too cold!!

P.S. Get me something nice!!

Thats great you are working & busy in Nov, figured it would be to cold

I'll get you a How To Pressure Wash book LOL. Happy Holidays to you

September was slow for us bit since then we have been very busy.

I'm optimistic that we will be able to work fairly steady right through the winter.

Were got a set of condos to do next week followed by an apartment complex the week after. Its looking like we'll have 2-5 apartments complexes coming up after that and a few shopping centers.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

I'm shut down and the phone recording states " Thanks for calling Pro Power. We are closed for the season, bla bla bla." but people are still leaving messages to see if I can do small jobs. I just set them up for the start of April, my 19th year in business. I never thought I'd be doing it this long.

Nice Name Rick

I'm shut down and the phone recording states " Thanks for calling Pro Power. We are closed for the season, bla bla bla." but people are still leaving messages to see if I can do small jobs. I just set them up for the start of April, my 19th year in business. I never thought I'd be doing it this long.

Ohhhh, now I get it. I'm a little slow at times. Sometimes I wish I had started under a different name, something shorter, because customers often get tripped up saying it... even writing it on the checks. Half the time it simply ends up as Pro-Powerwash written on the checks. Once amny many moons ago I ran a lawn leaf removal business for the fall season called "We Suck" because the truck would suck all the leaves up. I only lasted a season because I didn't relize how much of a PIA that job was. After I made enough to pay off the equipment and put a few coins in my pocket We Suck closed the doors forever. Most (but not all) of the customers got a good laugh out of that name.

Speaking of checks... I bought my wife a Iphone 4S a few days ago which means I now have her old Iphone 4. Does anyone use this "Square" creditcard reader that plugs into the phone? I know the charge about 2.5 percent of the transaction but that's about all I know. Thanks in advance.

I'm going to order one and give it a try, maybe use it for snowplowing this season. By the way Jim, we'll be up in your area next weekend. Our little one keeps asking to go to Koko Keys again.