Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Who's going NY RT. I'm winning the skid

Question

Hey Just got the email for Jack Kramer & Matts 2012 seminar. I had a great time the last one, really done well, more to come on this event.

They are giving a nice Hot Water skid away too Grandprize

See ya all there

Edited by Jeff

10 answers to this question

Hey Jeff are you bringing the Mrs? Where going to Acr's roundtable and Matt and Jacks Seminar. Next year is fuuuuunnn times without the pressures of law enforcement and union stuff.. Party time:)

Hey Jeff are you bringing the Mrs? Where going to Acr's roundtable and Matt and Jacks Seminar. Next year is fuuuuunnn times without the pressures of law enforcement and union stuff.. Party time:)

Everyone always asks if Lisa is going, no one ever cares about me. LOL

Yes she's going to go

I thinking hard about this one, I hear very good things about Matt's events..........I need another pressure washer like I need another hole in my head.

I only attend one event but if I was going to another one this would be the one.

Common Thad you got to go to this one. Maybe you'll win the Skid after Jeff L. Oversleeps again when they call his name out for another big prize..at least you'll have a good laugh when they start calling Jeffs name.. jeff, Jeff,Jeff has anyone seen Jeff.. going once going twice.. No Jeff.. Next name called wins and shortly thereafter Jeff comes walking in....ahhhh the memories:)

I thinking hard about this one, I hear very good things about Matt's events..........I need another pressure washer like I need another hole in my head.

Guy, you like good RT's, you really should go to this one. Matt and team put a lot into it